Bench addys.......

metsman1986

5.00 star(s)
Hi there fellow traders.........I'm compiling a list of folks that I have traded with in the past just in case the inevitable happens here..........These are the people I have so far..........If you want me to add you to the list that's cool, if not, that's fine........If you want to PM your email, that's cool too..........Here is who I have so far; I only have about 3 emails..........Thanks and LMK...........Have 60 people so far; if you don't see your name, PM me or post here..........Mike

Bench user ID
#1Rangersfan
3greyhounds
89Giants
AndyDrummond
ballards
bblair_2002
bdink25
bonzomoretti
Brettfan
cardinals-colle
chief wahoo
craigmbrooks
criollos
dan5
DaSoxFan
David K.
Dilferules
dlackey
dragonslayer913
dp33
drpid
GotMelky
grapler135s
greatdadx2
hociman
itsjustoldcardb
jaxbraves
Jerryjtj
jordanrulz
katester44
KCLJ520
LEONOFNJ
lmcgown
mets197
mgm37
milomg
MITCHIEHO
mm1sub
oriolefan1
OriolesFan8
Polar Bear 67
reickholt
richloughlin
rotorob
rrgohio
ryancollector
scc76
Scobes
scottzoe
Shepherd
smitha1
Sportsnut08
STLSHOEMAN
tennisjunky
tglg
thebradau
Trishlp
TxRyan
woodman
zlw1

Mike Kestner
4772 Amboy Rd
Memphis TN 38117-6202

photog@mikekestner.com

Last edited:

greatdadx2

5.00 star(s)
Honestly I think "THE BENCH" is going to be gone....I think I will finish up the trades I have going here (actually been very difficult to follow with no TM)....It is time to head over to SCF exclusively and do trades, that is the only site that comes relativity close to THE BENCH...I would encourage everybody else to do the same....I think I saw a post on here that there will be no more updates to THE BENCH, I also believe that there was another post that mentioned when the "expiration" date to THE BENCH website in 2021...Very unfortunate though....but THE BENCH has been on a decline for a few years now.....I really enjoyed my time here, the countless hours and hours

metsman1986

5.00 star(s)
Honestly I think "THE BENCH" is going to be gone....I think I will finish up the trades I have going here (actually been very difficult to follow with no TM)....It is time to head over to SCF exclusively and do trades, that is the only site that comes relativity close to THE BENCH...I would encourage everybody else to do the same....I think I saw a post on here that there will be no more updates to THE BENCH, I also believe that there was another post that mentioned when the "expiration" date to THE BENCH website in 2021...Very unfortunate though....but THE BENCH has been on a decline for a few years now.....I really enjoyed my time here, the countless hours and hours

Hey Robert............You are correct, it is sad...........Not sure where I'll end up............Mike

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
I have been on scf for about 2 years now, I like it fine, but I miss the old Bench, great times and great people, like Robert said, many hours over the years. I will be sad for that to come to an end. If everyone jumps over to scf though, it could be a little more like old times! What do you guys think??

metsman1986

5.00 star(s)
I have been on scf for about 2 years now, I like it fine, but I miss the old Bench, great times and great people, like Robert said, many hours over the years. I will be sad for that to come to an end. If everyone jumps over to scf though, it could be a little more like old times! What do you guys think??

I'm having problems with it, SCF that is, that I'm trying to resolve..........I don't mind being a rookie/must send first, but not being able to post? That might be problematic............It seems like with everything there's a layer of crap that must be dealt with.........Starting to feel malaise.........

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
I'm having problems with it, SCF that is, that I'm trying to resolve..........I don't mind being a rookie/must send first, but not being able to post? That might be problematic............It seems like with everything there's a layer of crap that must be dealt with.........Starting to feel malaise.........

I never had a problem posting, that is strange.... Drew 2ho was HockeyBrawler on here goes by the name of *censored* on there, shoot him a message, he is a moderator and can help you out.

I know you can also transfer feedback from here to there, bench points that is, not sure how, I dont have a clue how many I had!

Last edited:

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
i joined the bench , freedomcardboard , and scf all at about the same time.....scf was just way too hockey centric and clique-ish for my taste so i left it behind long ago...fcb used to have more traffic than the bench and although it has dropped off considerably i still go there daily and thinks its among the better alternatives....

Last edited:

metsman1986

5.00 star(s)
i joined the bench , freedomcardboard , and scf all at about the same time.....scf was just way too hockey centric and clique-ish for my taste so i left it behind long ago...fcb used to have more traffic than the bench and although it has dropped off considerably i still go there daily and thinks its among the better alternatives....

I here you bro..........Good luck and stay safe.........Mike