Bench Bucks Fantasy Baseball

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatAlbert

4.90 star(s)
Awesome, never can get a league together that we had for ten years through school. I'm in!

AndyDrummond

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I will be in Scotland for the draft, but I will do some research and put together a solid auto-draft hopefully. Looking forward to this!

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
What do I need to do now if I am not around on draft day???????

You can log in and arrange the players in order that you want them to be drafted. The computer will auto draft your team automatically. You will get the best rated player during your turn. It is not as bad as it seems. If you have the first pick and you are not there for the draft you will automatically get Mike Trout because he is rated #1 for example.

Beachbum

5.00 star(s)
You can log in and arrange the players in order that you want them to be drafted. The computer will auto draft your team automatically. You will get the best rated player during your turn. It is not as bad as it seems. If you have the first pick and you are not there for the draft you will automatically get Mike Trout because he is rated #1 for example.

Thanks Bryon!

pmanningsfan73

5.00 star(s)
Well draft day went well. Did everyone pick who they wanted to? I missed the first 6 rounds lol but think I did alright for not knowing what the heck I'm doing haha. My real test will be next weekend when opening day comes around. Good luck to everyone!

cdahlk2001

5.00 star(s)
I'm very happy with my team. Just messed up on 2 middle picks my auto pick took offense and wanted pitching but other than that think I will do good. ;) I'm bench bucks magnet ;) good luck!

BBonds25

4.90 star(s)
I could not be there for the draft, so it did not go as well as I'd hoped. Pitching is okay, but some of my hitters are rough. But, I'm always open for a trade or 2.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
I could not be there for the draft, so it did not go as well as I'd hoped. Pitching is okay, but some of my hitters are rough. But, I'm always open for a trade or 2.

With a 20 team league the distribution of talent is HUGE! no stacked teams.

BBonds25

4.90 star(s)
With a 20 team league the distribution of talent is HUGE! no stacked teams.

Oh I know. Already made a few roster moves. But had I been able to participate, I would not have ended up w/ 3 inactive players (or Adam Dunn), lol. But that's the beauty of such a large league. Gotta see if I can get some sleepers to make a difference.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
My apologies for not being at the draft last night. Anticipated being there but traffic dictated otherwise. Going to take a lot of luck to make lemonade out of the lemons AutoDraft selected for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.