Bench member Polar Bear 67 passed away on Sept 13, 2020.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news: Polar Bear 67 or Terry Beaulieu pasted away on Sept 13, 2020. Always traded for Blue Jays players for his girls. I just got a nice letter from wife Mable Beaulieu asking me to let everyone on the Bench know...Let the members know what happened to him. Rest in Peace Terry! Best regards, David

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
I remember Terry, he was a really nice guy. Sad to hear, thanks for letting us know, David.

Rest in Peace,

Kevin

reddoght

5.00 star(s)
Very sad news, My thought and prayers are with his entire family in this difficult time. I first met Terry online back in the days of the Topps message boards and have probably done 30 -40 trades with him through the years. Always a pleasure to deal with and great stories as well going back to his younger years. He will be greatly missed. Rest in Peace my friend, Harry

STLSHOEMAN

5.00 star(s)
My condolences to his family. I'm concerned about redzfan11. He hasn't been on since 7/25. I sent 2 emails with no response. Aaron

biggun61

5.00 star(s)
Hate to Here about Terry! I Know He Had A Possitive Outlook on His Cancer. I Will Miss His Trades and Talks We Had.
REST IN PEACE My Friend, Jeff

reickholt

5.00 star(s)
Will miss Polar Bear. Not only numerous great trades, but also multiple just general conversations about day to day life and his past experiences.
RIP