Besides cards, what else do you collect?

DMS6391

4.90 star(s)
Just curious. Aside from cards do you collect anything else?

I wouldn't call it a collection, but I don't throw away the ticket stubs from games I attend. I have a lot of NC State basketball and football tickets. Pretty neat to look back at those and remember some of the better games I've been lucky enough to attend.

I am thinking of starting a collection of CDs. Most of my music is digital (bought off itunes), but I was thinking it would be neat to have a good collection of the actual CDs of my favorite artists and favorite albums all time. Sort of like the massive DVD collections some people have.

jflan702

5.00 star(s)
I have a fairly extensive collection of shot glasses. I pick one up whenever I travel to a new city as a memento of the trip. Some of my friends caught on to this and have picked up several for me from thier trips as well. One day I'll get a nice shadowbox made for them and have a nice display.

Good luck with the CD's.

kugelmanco

5.00 star(s)
books...
i have 100s of hardcover non-fiction books mostly about nasa and spaceflight and history.
also pretty close on hardcover runs of a few of my favorite fiction authors: ken follett, michael crichton, koontz, frederick forsyth
o what fun these were to move though! most are boxed in storage but i have several bookcases filled at home.

and i also have a massive cd collection but they are all burned. started burning about 10 or 11 years ago when napster was around.

the wife she has the huge dvd collection...and she collects souvenir shot glasses

our daughter - she collects toys! lots and lots of toys mostly from her grandparents and greatgrandparents...we are soon going to be swimming in toys - literally

Kekamba

5.00 star(s)
I like bobble heads, not have alot though. Ive collected alot of stuff over the years from fishing tackle, firearms, cds, dvds, diecast, books, comics etc. But the one thing Ive always wanted to tinker with but just have never got around to is vinyl. Id love to have Led Zep's orignal cat on vinyl. I use to hear all the time that you havent listened to III until you heard it on vinyl my Uncle has it and I had to see what the diffrence was. I dont know what it was but that summer I spent with him. I played that album over and over and over. Ive also thought about starting a blues collection. Posters, albums, 8 tracks, guitars, harmonicas 8x10's auto anything related to the blues. Just dont know if I ever will or not. Right now my only music memorbilia is a guitar pick used by Dimebag Darrell.

DMS6391

4.90 star(s)
Cool stuff. Forgot to add, I also have a small collection of NC State memorabilia. Autographs, bobbleheads, posters, old game programs, stuff like that. Nothing too extensive but some neat stuff

Aug06

5.00 star(s)
I got over 250 Hot Wheels cars hanging on a wall in my house, so I guess that means I collect them :)

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
I got over 250 Hot Wheels cars hanging on a wall in my house, so I guess that means I collect them :)

My dad has thousands of those in our basement, I have a few thousand as well.

I collect Mark Martin memorabilia. I have a bunch of 1:24 cars as well as a phone, signed race used glove, signed hat, etc. I have been slowly collecting since I was 6 and have some nice stuff.

budd2222

5.00 star(s)
I collect 11X14 movie lobby cards. They were used from the 1900's to 1984. Have picked up about 20 from the silent movie era, but am looking to pick some up from the 30's and 40's.

moose2438

5.00 star(s)
I collect old railroad memorabilia - timetables, postcards, spikes and rail plates, etc.

My goal (hopefully) is to get at least one book published about the railroads in my area (southwest PA), but I think I've still got a long way to go on that. So I try and get my hands on anything I can. :D

DMS6391

4.90 star(s)
I collect old railroad memorabilia - timetables, postcards, spikes and rail plates, etc.

My goal (hopefully) is to get at least one book published about the railroads in my area (southwest PA), but I think I've still got a long way to go on that. So I try and get my hands on anything I can. :D

Wow, that would be sweet to get a book published. I'd say that makes you an "expert" rather than just a "collector". :D

And Wow, that's a lot of energy drinks.

The GU Guy

4.80 star(s)
auto graphed stuff have baseball footballs pics all diffrent athletes movi stars but only if i get them in person

bouncer

5.00 star(s)
My wife collects magnets from the States/Countries we visit.

I collect toys from my childhood. Mostly Generation one transformers or GI Joe.