Big boxes of FREE cards if you cover Postage and Handling!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I had offered a package of Red Sox cards for another box of your cards...the box you send me doesnt have to be as big as the first box you sent me...was just trying to move cards around for both of us...If I add $5 cash to defray does that work? or am I out in left field? thanks

@NEPatriotsFan can you please send me a list or photo of the cards? Thanks!

ok here is what I have for Sox...had more some just got scooped up in a trade... its over $100 in bv if you can use them...or feel free to counter thanks

1985 Donruss 273 Roger Clemens RC ($30)
1986 Donruss #172 Roger Clemens ($5)
2018 Museum #78 Andrew Benintendi ($2)
lot of 32 Rafael Devers base & insert cards ($80)

Hey gang, I have wayyyyyyy too many cards and I’m no longer building sets. I do not want to throw away the extras and I don’t live near a children’s hospital to donate them to,

I am happy to give them to you. They will be a mix of 2019 to present. They will include stars, minor stars, and minor rookies, and commons. They may include variants or inserts I have missed. Nothing super high-end, but not all commons either.

A tiny bit of Panini, but almost all Topps products.

I will not search for teams or players, nor will I be able to guarantee what you will get. You tell me what size box you want, and I’ll fill it. The cards are right now in hobby boxes and I will ship them in the hobby boxes so they are somewhat organized and protected.

All I ask is that you tell me the size if box you want and send me a PRIORITY label for the size box you want (small, medium, large), or you can PayPal me the amount. I will ONLY do priority because I don’t have to weigh or measure.

I am also asking that $10 be sent to me via PayPal to cover my time and gas going to the post office, getting the boxes, packing them, taping them up, and taking them back to the post office. However I will also take $15 in one card or $20 or smaller cards in TV from my list, or you can make a donation to charity. Or, if you really want the cards, and can’t swing the $10, let me know and we will work something out.

PLMK if you want them….includes 2020 Heritage, 2022 Heritage, 2022 Topps, 2022 Gypsy Queen, 2022 Bowman, and lots more. Like I said though i don’t have time to sort through so what you get is what you get!

Cheers, Josh
Hello,
If you send paypal address will gladly pay $10.00

Joah, I'd like to get one large bos and would hope to get Heritabe HN if they are still available in my mix. I will send $35 money order to cover sipping and cards. PLMK if this works so I can get the money moving you way. Thanks Marvin ([email protected])

Joah, I'd like to get one large bos and would hope to get Heritabe HN if they are still available in my mix. I will send $35 money order to cover sipping and cards. PLMK if this works so I can get the money moving you way. Thanks Marvin ([email protected])
Hi Marvin, that works….I’ll do as much as I can of Heritage HN 2022 but the cards are all mixed to gether but I’ll do waht I can! Go ahead And post it. Thanks!

I'll try to post it. Haven't done it on this board before and not sure how to or can you post?