Big day in the mailbox :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
5 for 5 today

1. Manny Fernandez - 8/20/2010 - 1 1990 Pro Set Super Bowl Supermen card. Sent to home address per site

2. Shairon Martis - Sent 8/16/2010. 2 09 A&G cards (1 base and 1 mini). Sent C/O Syracuse Chiefs

3. Donald Johanson - Sent 8/5/2010. 1 of the founds of the primate remains of Lucy. Sent the Lucy 10' Allen and Ginter card. Sent C/O Arizona State University

4. Donn Pall - Sent 8/12/2010. 1 90' Upper Deck signed for my set. Sent to
154 Wellington Ave, Bloomingdale, IL 60108

5. John Moses - Sent 6/15/2010. 1 89 Topps and 1 90 Upper Deck for my sets. Sent to C/O Albuquerque Isotopes

Great day today!

Anyone want to trade me an extra Allen and Ginter thei have signed for the extra Martis I have? LMK :)

I can get something out tomorrow for you for the regular size Martis, how about a 09 A&G Ian Snell?

Good job anyways, I had nothing today.:(

Is this the address I gave you? If so you got yours back before i got mine...lol...hope he didn't decide to keep mine if it was the first one he got :(

Donald Johanson - Sent 8/5/2010. 1 of the founds of the primate remains of Lucy. Sent the Lucy 10' Allen and Ginter card. Sent C/O Arizona State University

Is this the address I gave you? If so you got yours back before i got mine...lol...hope he didn't decide to keep mine if it was the first one he got :(

Donald Johanson - Sent 8/5/2010. 1 of the founds of the primate remains of Lucy. Sent the Lucy 10' Allen and Ginter card. Sent C/O Arizona State University

Yeah it was the address you gave me. You should get yours back soon.