Big Tradelist: Base, RCs, Parallels, and Inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If you would, please confirm the trade I posted a few days ago.
Thanks.
Frank
As I said, I will confirm once I have all cards in my hand and know they are all available to send in the trade. I've gone through 2 shoeboxes thus far and have 4 more to go through as I came home from a work trip about 2 hours ago. I can top a thread from my cell phone anywhere, but validating the cards I'm going to send out require me to be home and sifting through them. If this is an issue, please let me know.

Do you have a list of which HOF RCs you need?
No, mostly because I could use so many and will take doubles of certain cards.
If you don't have a list or album, I could try to come up with a list, but any hof rookie card would likely pique my interest unless I have 3-10 of the same card already.

No, mostly because I could use so many and will take doubles of certain cards.
If you don't have a list or album, I could try to come up with a list, but any hof rookie card would likely pique my interest unless I have 3-10 of the same card already.
Sounds good, I will get a list for you tonight when I get home of my doubles.

Great. I look forward to trading with you.
I just pulled out my HOF RC box, and I only have 1 card that is extra (I keep 3 of each, and though I had more than three of several, but I must have traded them earlier). That card is a 1990 Donruss Larry Walker. Not worth really trading by itself, it’s maybe $1.

Need these last two to complete my set. Do you still have them and what HOF rookie card would be fair? The Zimmer needs to be the #US118.
2017 Topps Update Bradley Zimmer
2017 Topps Update Dinelson Lamet