Birthday Wishes, and a shoutout to Loyalty!

robert326

4.90 star(s)
It's become something of an annual occurrence and I feel it appropriate to post it here. I want to thank Loyalty (a.k.a. Craig) for the kind birthday wishes he sends my way. The best part is they hit my inbox right when I'm feeling crappy, and reading a kind PM from him always helps make my day. I know it's been said on many threads before but I must say it again...Craig, thank you always.

Interestingly enough, his PM arrived in my inbox at exactly 3:26 PM (Eastern Time). ;)

Also Happy Birthday wishes to my fellow Benchies!
tigersfan12, aal326, cmcdonald1, vetsgt02, robert326 (you know I had to include myself on that list!) :D

And check out this list of celebs who share a birthday with us!
John Stockton, James Iha (Smashing Pumpkins), Diana Ross, Steven Tyler (Aerosmith), Keira Knightley, Leonard Nimoy, Martin Short, Kenny Chesney and Vicki Lawrence.

Thanks, Rob.

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
Not supposed to feel crappy on your birthday! Go eat some cake, open some presents and give a walrus a noogie--always cheers me up:p

Happy Birthday Robert:)

robert326

4.90 star(s)
Not supposed to feel crappy on your birthday! Go eat some cake, open some presents and give a walrus a noogie--always cheers me up:p

Happy Birthday Robert:)

give a walrus a noogie...sounds like fun!

I heard that rule about not feeling crappy...guess it's just because I'm at work lol! Should have taken the day off. Will know for the future, a year older and a year wiser...I hope!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Happy Birthday Robert! Craig has always been one of our outstanding Bench buddies! Best regards, David

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Singing Birthday Post

This is to all who share this day as your Birthdays along with ROBERT 326

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU BENCHIES TODAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

May all of you have many many more great birthdays to follow
Best Wishes
Chieftazmisty

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
It's become something of an annual occurrence and I feel it appropriate to post it here. I want to thank Loyalty (a.k.a. Craig) for the kind birthday wishes he sends my way. The best part is they hit my inbox right when I'm feeling crappy, and reading a kind PM from him always helps make my day. I know it's been said on many threads before but I must say it again...Craig, thank you always.

Interestingly enough, his PM arrived in my inbox at exactly 3:26 PM (Eastern Time). ;)

Also Happy Birthday wishes to my fellow Benchies!
tigersfan12, aal326, cmcdonald1, vetsgt02, robert326 (you know I had to include myself on that list!) :D

And check out this list of celebs who share a birthday with us!
John Stockton, James Iha (Smashing Pumpkins), Diana Ross, Steven Tyler (Aerosmith), Keira Knightley, Leonard Nimoy, Martin Short, Kenny Chesney and Vicki Lawrence.

Thanks, Rob.

Rob - Thanks for the shout out! I'm glad my birthday wishes were able to help get you through work!

Thanks
Craig

robert326

4.90 star(s)
Thanks everyone for the kind wishes. I'm spending a quiet evening at home with the younger siblings. Had a glass of Grey Goose with Mom earlier and a nice chat.

Happy Birthday Robert! Craig has always been one of our outstanding Bench buddies! Best regards, David
David - that is the truth! Craig is always there!

Rob - Thanks for the shout out! I'm glad my birthday wishes were able to help get you through work!

Thanks
Craig
Next year, I am taking the day off on my birthday! Oh wait, it'll be on a Saturday anyway! :D