Blowout Cards ?

7guns

5.00 star(s)
Any body know any discount codes or anything to help out a fellow trader looking at buying a case from them.Also any info about them would be appreciated as this will be my first time dealing with them. Personal experiances welcome

stephj24

4.90 star(s)
Staff member
Nothing but great experiences with Pat and Chris at Blowout. Fast shipping, reasonable prices, good customer service.

Steph

7guns

5.00 star(s)
Thanks everyone I ordered my case today they are about 3 1/2 hours away so I can not wait for it to get here. Of course my wife says my budget is gone for a while now.

Trishlp

5.00 star(s)
I met the guys from blowout at the National very friendly and great prices. Have never bought anything that has been shipped though.
Trish

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Buying from them has been great! Only problem I had with them.....was a second shipment of gu/auto of about 110 cards....with delivery confirmation and insurance......Postal Office verify it was received and signed for....blowout cards claimed they never got it...after two to three weeks...got my money from the postal office for the insurance! Best regards, David