Bobblehead SCORE!

jrchoholic83

5.00 star(s)
I was working on a former co-workers computer for them and they gave me this as payment:

Helena Brewers Ryan Braun Bobblehead, his first!

Thanks for looking,

Jeremy

pfosset

5.00 star(s)
i screwed up last summer, when i went to the brewers game and they had 3 of them in the souvinier stand and they were pretty cheap, wish i would have gotten at least one

rob

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Sweet looking bobblehead.....About a month ago Fresno Grizzlies had a bobblehead of Buster Posey....first 2,500....people when crazy for them....No...I did not stand in line to get one...I hate crowds : ) Best regards, David PS they were going for over 100 dollars on ebay!

jdthakid36

5.00 star(s)
Nice. My dad was giving a customer an estimate on his roof and siding about 10 years ago, and he always chatted with customers about miscelaneous stuff. Anyway, he mentioned to this guy that I was a big sportscard collector and Nolan Ryan fan. The guy gave my dad some old cards to give to me...which included a 1970 Topps Nolan Ryan, a 1971 Topps Nolan Ryan, and an O.J. Simpson RC, among a couple other items. We ended up getting the job too. It was great!!!

It's always nice to pick up items like the Braun bobble...to us it's just as good, if not better, than cash right? Very nice pick-up!