Bosh And Wade To Miami!

Konel07

4.90 star(s)
Thats loyalty I applaud Mr. Wade.. Stoudamire could have learned from this.. I hope he fails in New York
Anyways I hope miami puts the right pieces together to compete!

tim815

5.00 star(s)
So much for doing whatever is best for his family.

I have a highly political comment I am keeping quiet.

Konel07

4.90 star(s)
He may not be doing what's best for his family. However he is showing loyalty to a team that helped him become a household name.

Jeffo65

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Thats loyalty I applaud Mr. Wade.. Stoudamire could have learned from this.. I hope he fails in New York
Anyways I hope miami puts the right pieces together to compete!

So I guess you could have said "Bosh could have learned from this" as well? But Bosh ended up going for the money instead of loyalty.

Why do you hope he fails? Just because he went to a new team and did not stay with his old team?

Last edited:

robert326

4.90 star(s)
Personally I am looking forward to Amare coming to Madison Square Garden, still the World's Most Famous Arena. There's no greater stage for him to showcase what he can do. If he fails, such is life. If he succeeds, he will be propelled to superstar caliber.

Kudos to the Knicks management (I say this grudgingly) for (still) trying to bring us a winning team. Like it or not, it would be good for the NBA if the Knicks return to respectability.

Konel07

4.90 star(s)
So I guess you could have said "Bosh could have learned from this" as well? But Bosh ended up going for the money instead of loyalty.

Why do you hope he fails? Just because he went to a new team and did not stay with his old team?

I am just an angry suns fan who realizes we no longer have a contender out here in AZ. I just wish he would have stayed and we could have added a couple nice free agents to make another run.......

The G

5.00 star(s)
I am just an angry suns fan who realizes we no longer have a contender out here in AZ. I just wish he would have stayed and we could have added a couple nice free agents to make another run.......

At least you still have Nash and a decent team. The Cavs without LeBron are CBA material.

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
I had a feeling that they weren't going to Chicago once the Bulls announced they had agreed to terms w/ Boozer. I wonder who Dallas will end up getting now. I have heard names like Jermaine O'Neal and Shaq....Raja Bell's name has been thrown out there too...ya never know what Mark Cuban will pull off out of no where! :D

DMS6391

4.90 star(s)
So much for doing whatever is best for his family.

I have a highly political comment I am keeping quiet.

Not exactly sure what you're talking about. The money? I'm pretty sure Stoudamire's family is set regardless of him get a few more million in NY or not.

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
Like you say, that's loyalty. To something.

Loyalty? Why not bash every other player that has signed with another team too then instead of singling someone out? You must be a bitter Suns fan thats pissed because he realized he wouldn't ever win a ring in Phoenix.

robert326

4.90 star(s)
I think David K. is right. The latest rumors have Lebron going to Miami also. Those Heat-Celtics games will sure be interesting...

funtimer

5.00 star(s)
Loyalty doesn't exist in pro sports any longer, from teams or athletes.
The problem a lot of Raptor fans have is with the honesty. What happened to Bosh wanting to be the "Man"???? So he cashed in for less money than he would have made staying in Toronto, and instead of being the "Man", he gets to carry the "Man's" balls to the practise gym everyday.
Don't profess to being a Max player when you are only a really good helper to the "Man". Don't feign loyalty to a team, or profess you want to be the centerpeice for a team to build around, when all you really want is loads of media attention (which Chris proved this week is what he really craves) and the chance to play with other more talented players and win championships.
I am not against Bosh making the most out of his abilities and opportunities, but cut the crap and be honest with people. BC saw through the crap and told Bosh he would be looking out for the Raptors best interests. The fans have seen through the crap as well. If BC had not built the team around Bosh for the last 5-6 years, Bosh would not be in a position to reap the windfall he is about to get. Bosh proved he is not a player to be built around, he will be a great addition to a team, but he is not a franchise player worthy of the MAX cap payout. I think the Raptors will eventually be happy they did not get Bosh at the Max, it would financially hamstring them, and they would not get a championship team with CB4 as the main building block.