Brand new photos of brand new customs!! Check them out!!

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
So, I grew up on the West Side of Chicago, and my first love in baseball were my beloved Grandfather's beloved Cubs! Came up with some fun designs, and appreciate the graciousness with which these legends signed them for me:

Our Cubs clock, made by my 6 year old son and I!!

Last edited:

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
Tons came back and got finished up this week, check out some new photos!! Thanks to everyone for all of the nice compliments and so many views, this has been my favorite thread!

Blessings,

Kevin

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
Just seeing this for the first time, that is some amazing work you got there Kevin!

Thank you my friend, so nice of you to say! I have had a ton of fun with this over the years, it really started with me being annoyed that I couldnt find a card with the signature placement and photo I wanted, so I just decided to start making my own. I have majorly popped off with this over Coronabreak, I think it will slow down pretty significantly now that I am back to work, but having 5 months all to myself to work on this stuff, it has been fun to say the least!!

Blessings,

Kevin

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
Moved a few photos around! I have a few others I sent out that are trickling back in, and also have a few I am expecting to finish and send out here shortly! If you have a little time, check out the video in the above post, it is a lot of fun!

Blessings,

Kevin

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
Also, I bought a great lot from Levi on SCF, he is a former member here, so will have some cool stuff from that to post as well! The awesome stuff just keeps rolling in!

Last edited:

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
My very awesome wife just gave me this very awesome card today!!

Here it is next to Bruce's picture in the 1982 World Series placemat set:

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
This 8x10 is my own photography, from a night game at Busch Stadium in 2011. I have been sending it around to get various Cardinals to sign, and LOVE the results! Just received back from Tom Lawless today!

Joe Mantegna is one of the all time great Americans, and a Cubs mega fan! He got this back to me today, very fast turnaround from Southern California!

Here is a custom cut from Ben Zobrist, a class act and a true baseball great, winning 2 World Series in consecutive seasons, 2015 with the Royals and 2016 with the Cubs!

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
Here are two I made for my nephew, who has just sent his first TTM request! He loves the Cubs, and these are 2 greats!

These are for my 2 best friends, they love Da Bears!!

Last edited:

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
A hilarious return from Ken Oberkfell today! I opened the SASE and realized that he had returned all 8 cards, I usually ask a player to return 1 signed, and keep 3. In this case I had made 2 different customs, so I sent 3 of each for him to keep. Ken signed these 2, and sent the rest back unsigned.....sort of felt like he was saying "I dont want these, Kevin! Take them back!!" Very happy with how they came out though!

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
Signature #16 on my 2011 Busch Stadium photo: Dane Iorg from the 1982 World Series Champions!

Last edited: