Braves Autos Fs/Ft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bravesfan09

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Looking for current nationals and orioles autos or will sell. If u like anything make an offer please.

Beachy topps chrome rc auto
Teheran topps chrome rc auto
Minor topps chrome rc auto
Minor sterling rc auto
Minor tier 1 rc auto

Last edited:
Like all of them except for the Teheran chrome (already have it). Are any numbered?

Have this:
006.jpg

Also, PCMB and lmk if you like anything else. Thanks and lmk!

Interested in the McCann. What is the BV?

I have this available, but you might want to check my site as well.
2012-02-13-2203-40.jpg

Rich

Last edited:
Jhey i could use that morse, just lost one on ebay.

Jax iv already got that One. Mccann books 25. I like the weaver and cargo tribute autos.

Well the 6 morses i have all book between 8-15. That being said id give either the prado or 1 of the minors. And id throw in a chipper gu for ya.

Ok. I could probably do the Prado and Chipper, but someone PMed me right before ya so they have first dibs. Will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!

Ok. I could probably do the Prado and Chipper, but someone PMed me right before ya so they have first dibs. Will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!

I can do it now, Lmk, thanks! Do you have a pic of them, btw?

Jhey no pix but cards r mint. I see u have a good rep so il send tomorrow, i no what its like to send first, iv got over 700 transactions on various sites.

Jax post it up.

Jhey no pix but cards r mint. I see u have a good rep so il send tomorrow, i no what its like to send first, iv got over 700 transactions on various sites.

Jax post it up.

No problem with condition, I trust ya, was just wondering what they looked like, lol. Also have 47 positive feedback on SCF, 106 on eBay, but I've been through the sending first thing a lot, lol, I'll probably send tomorrow as well. I really appreciate it! And btw, you posted twice, so I rejected one and confirmed the other. Anyways, thanks so much!

Jax post it up.

What was the card info on the McCann?
I posted up the trade with The McCann card I believe was what you offered.

Rich

Last edited:
Back