Braves updated trade list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vman1111

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Really only needs I have would be upgrades to #5 SP, 3B or CF. Can also trade for prospects. Most of these players just don't fit into the future plans for the Braves. Some of the other minor leaguers are available too.

LF Pat Lee(AAA) Had a good year for the ML club last year but OF is crowded.
CF Melky Cabrera(AAA)
CL Carlos Marmol(AAA)
MR Geoff Geary(ML) Gone to SD
MR Jose Lucero(AA)
SP Doug Davis(ML) would package in a deal for an upgrade
SP Justin Germano(AAA)
2B Eugenio Valez(AAA)
RF George Threadgold(AAA) Gone to SD
2B Raoul Ferraroti(AAA)
CF Valentin Rangel(AAA)
2B Alex Cintron(AA)
1B Mark Scott(AA)
SP Lonnie Sorensen(AA)

Last edited:
vmann1111

my trades for aybar and stanford fell through because they changed their minds. they wanted some other prospects i did not want to trade. anyway, if you are still open to aybar and stanford for zobrist trade, i am willing to do it! just inquiring and again, no worries if you don't want to. please let me know.

thanks!

vmann1111

my trades for aybar and stanford fell through because they changed their minds. they wanted some other prospects i did not want to trade. anyway, if you are still open to aybar and stanford for zobrist trade, i am willing to do it! just inquiring and again, no worries if you don't want to. please let me know.

thanks!

I can do that, go ahead and post it.

Thanks