Break Complete!!! 2 Box 2019 Topps Gold Label Serial # Group Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks Mike...You can distribute my cards amongst the others as I don't think I got but 1 or 2 cards. No sense spending postage on those. If anyone wants to trade their Mets, I can use them. I prefer the team breaks so prob won't do anymore serial numbered breaks. Have a great Holiday. Mike

Thanks Mike...You can distribute my cards amongst the others as I don't think I got but 1 or 2 cards. No sense spending postage on those. If anyone wants to trade their Mets, I can use them. I prefer the team breaks so prob won't do anymore serial numbered breaks. Have a great Holiday. Mike

Sorry you didn’t hit anything in this break Mike. I’ll send some Mets cards your way in exchange for the couple cards you got. We’ll likely bring back the team breaks again after the new year. Hope you have a great holiday season too!

Take care!
Mike

Sorry you didn’t hit anything in this break Mike. I’ll send some Mets cards your way in exchange for the couple cards you got. We’ll likely bring back the team breaks again after the new year. Hope you have a great holiday season too!

Take care!
Mike

Mike:

You can send Mike any Mets cards I may have coming my way from this break and from the Gallery break. If Mike has any of the Lindor cards coming his way I would take any of those in exchange. Sorry to complicate your sorting even more.

Thank you,

Luis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike:

You can send Mike any Mets cards I may have coming my way from this break and from the Gallery break. If Mike has any of the Lindor cards coming his way I would take any of those in exchange. Sorry to complicate your sorting even more.

Thank you,

Luis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for letting me know Luis. You pulled a Cano Topps Gold Label card that I will add to Mike’s Mets cards. No Topps Gallery Mets though. Mike didn’t have any Lindor cards in his stack but I’ll see if I can dig one up for you.

Thanks so much!

Mike

Take care!
Mike
Thanks Mike...and for the time you take to do these breaks. I enjoyed watching the "tape delay"! Mike
Mike:

Thank you,

Luis

Thanks for letting me know Luis. You pulled a Cano Topps Gold Label card that I will add to Mike’s Mets cards. No Topps Gallery Mets though. Mike didn’t have any Lindor cards in his stack but I’ll see if I can dig one up for you.

Thanks so much!

Mike

Thanks Luis. I'll check and see if I have any interesting Lindor's laying around. He is a good ball player and I like him for his attitude and that he "gives back" to the game and the fans. Good Guy! Mike

Thanks Mike...and for the time you take to do these breaks. I enjoyed watching the "tape delay"! Mike

Thanks Luis. I'll check and see if I have any interesting Lindor's laying around. He is a good ball player and I like him for his attitude and that he "gives back" to the game and the fans. Good Guy! Mike

Bonzo:

No need to find me anything. I just mentioned Lindor because I saw a couple of his cards pulled on this break and thought it might had been a duplicate. Love Lindor, he is from my hometown and from my Little Legue program, but I don't really collect every single card of him. And any Mets card I pulled from these breaks would be better served with you than with me. Thank you, though. Appreciate it.

Luis

Bonzo:

No need to find me anything. I just mentioned Lindor because I saw a couple of his cards pulled on this break and thought it might had been a duplicate. Love Lindor, he is from my hometown and from my Little Legue program, but I don't really collect every single card of him. And any Mets card I pulled from these breaks would be better served with you than with me. Thank you, though. Appreciate it.

Luis

I truly appreciate you Luis! Mike