Break Complete!!! 2019 Bowman’s Best Random Team Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Box break live link:

https://youtu.be/QPubmyLrTL8

Team randomization live link:

https://youtu.be/sth7fJJsSV8

I am going to order one 2019 Bowman’s Best hobby box to break next week and wanted to see if anybody else would be interested in joining and making it a random teams group box break.

ONE 2019 BOWMAN’S BEST HOBBY BOX

Price:

$12.00 for one spot
$8.00 for each additional spot

Each spot would get you one random team.

Product Info:

http://www.blowoutcards.net/images/ss/19bwbestBB.pdf

Box Configuration:

12 packs per box

5 cards per pack

4 Chrome Autographs per box

So here is how this break would work. You let me know how many spots you want and if you have a specific number you would like your name next to otherwise I will just fill the list up in order of when people sign up. After all of the spots are filled I will request payment from everybody in the break. After all payments are received I will go live with the team randomization. I will roll the dice and randomize the list of member names and also the list of MLB team names. Every spot will be pair a member with an MLB team and that will be your team for the break and you will get all cards with players from that team.

We will plan to do the team randomization a few days before the break so that everybody will have a chance to trade teams if they would like to before we break the box.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions!

1. criollos PAID Chicago White Sox
2. criollos PAID Atlanta Braves
3. David K. PAID Oakland Athletics
4. David K. PAID Kansas City Royals
5. grapler135s PAID Chicago Cubs
6. grapler135s PAID Arizona Diamondbacks
7. bdink25 PAID Cincinnati Reds
8. bdink25 PAID Minnesota Twins
9. bdink25 PAID Colorado Rockies
10. Butch Buddy PAID San Diego Padres
11. Butch Buddy PAID Detroit Tigers
12. Butch Buddy PAID New York Yankees
13. Chavezforprez PAID Cleveland Indians
14. Chavezforprez PAID Toronto Blue Jays
15. David K. PAID Pittsburgh Pirates
16. criollos PAID Miami Marlins
17. grapler135s PAID LA Dodgers
18. grapler135s PAID San Francisco Giants
19. grapler135s PAID Washington Nationals
20. grapler135s PAID Philadelphia Phillies
21. grapler135s PAID Saint Louis Cardinals
22. grapler135s PAID Tampa Bay Rays
23. grapler135s PAID Milwaukee Brewers
24. grapler135s PAID Texas Rangers
25. grapler135s PAID New York Mets
26. grapler135s PAID Houston Astros
27. grapler135s PAID Baltimore Orioles
28. grapler135s PAID LA Angels
29. grapler135s PAID Seattle Mariners
30. grapler135s PAID Boston Red Sox

Last edited:
Yes still lots of spots available for this break if anybody is interested in joining. Lots of good stuff in Bowman’s Best!!!

Let me know!

Mike

Guys let me know if you want me to put your names next to particular numbers before the team randomization tomorrow night.

Thanks!
Mike

I’m just planning to take the remaining spots Luis. Want to randomize tonight so you all can trade teams before the break tomorrow if you want to.

Mike

Wow, if you are going to end up getting all the empty spots, then I'll take an extra spot for a total of 3 for me.......just trying to help a little,...and increase my chances for an auto.

Wow, if you are going to end up getting all the empty spots, then I'll take an extra spot for a total of 3 for me.......just trying to help a little,...and increase my chances for an auto.

Okay great thanks Luis I will put you down for a third spot. Thanks a lot!

Mike