Break Complete!!! 2019 Bowman Hobby Jumbo Random Team Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Here is the live box break link:

https://youtu.be/iApLp-ang-E

Here is the link for the Team Randomization:

https://youtu.be/NrPJZXt0fW0

Planning to run a 2019 Bowman Hobby Baseball Jumbo Random Team Group Box Break. Each box contains 3 autographs, and a lot of color parallel cards!

There will be 30 Spots in this group box break. Each person in the break will get a random team and will get all of the cards (inserts as well as base cards) from the break of the players from that team.

Price is $15.00 per spot and $10.00 for each additional spot.

Please let me know if you are interested in joining and let me know what number you would like me to put your name next to. We will be randomizing but you can pick where you would like your name to start before we randomize. We will roll the dice and randomize the list of peoples names in the break as well as the list of team names to see who gets what team. Like the last few breaks I will break this box live for those interested in watching it live and the video will be uploaded after for those who wish to watch it later.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Break Participants:
1. David K. LA Dodgers
2. Rabs Texas Rangers
3. Tim G. Milwaukee Brewers
4. cmcjr99 Seattle Mariners (TOP18 no longer a member)
5. Jason H. Toronto Blue Jays
6. Deputy Doopie Cleveland Indians
7. Tim G. Tampa Bay Rays
8. grapler135s Chicago Cubs
9. 2000doubles New York Yankees
10. bdink25 Chicago White Sox
11. Rabs San Diego Padres
12. grapler135s Arizona Diamondbacks
13. bfd13 Minnesota Twins
14. bdink25-2 New York Mets
15. Vinny J. Oakland Athletics
16. Deputy Doopie LA Angels
17. cmcjr99 Miami Marlins
18. Jeff G. Baltimore Orioles
19. 2000doubles Detroit Tigers
20. Jason H. Pittsburgh Pirates
21. criollos San Francisco Giants
22. Vinny J. Philadelphia Phillies
23. cmcjr99 Boston Red Sox
24. Jeff G. Saint Louis Cardinals
25. bdink25 Atlanta Braves
26. grapler135s Kansas City Royals
27. David K. Colorado Rockies
28. bfd13 Washington Nationals
29. bdink25-2 Houston Astros
30. criollos Cincinnati Reds

Last edited:
Anybody else interested in trying this group break? Looks like there are some pretty big cards in this!!! PLMK if anybody has any questions.

i may regret this since i may not even have a home after may 6th , but for now , put me down for 17 and 23 please......

Are we allowed to trade teams after they are randomized with other members in this before the break occurs?