Break Complete. 2020 Absolute Panini Football Division Group Break (2 Blaster Boxes)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zlw1

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Group Break Live
https://youtu.be/AnXP3eXbHHM

Division Draw LIVE

11/01/2020 after last payment received @ 5PM Eastern/2 PM West
Break will be at 8pm EST/5 PM West

(2 Blaster Boxes) 2020 Panini Absolute Football
Configuration: 8 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.
Each box will contain:
- 1 Autograph or Memorabilia Card
- Look for Kaboom! Inserts

Product is in hand! :)

Price is $10.00 for the first spot and $8.00 for each additional spot. Each spot will get you one division spot and covers shipping. Every card will be mailed to the corresponding member with that team.

This will be a divisional style group box break where each spot will be determined by random.org with 5 resets to determine the team based on your pick.

Here is how this break would work. You let me know how many spots you want. If you would like your name next to a specific number please let me know when you tell me how many spots you would like, otherwise, I will put you down in the next available spot. I will add this to the Trade Manager for everybody along with my PayPal address. Please don't pay until the spots are full here. After all of the spots, I will request payment. I will then go live with the randomization. Both the number list and the division list will be in separate random.org lists, that will be randomized 5 times each. These two lists will be placed side by side to determine which bench member gets which division.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1) cjay101
paid
2) cjay101 paid
3) David K paid
4) cjay101 paid
5) dragonslayer913 paid
6) dragonslayer913 paid
7) David K paid
8) grapler135s paid

Divisions

1. grapler135S AFC East
  2. cjay101 AFC South
  3. David K NFC NORTH
  4. David K AFC NORTH
  5. cjay101 AFC West
  6. cjay101 NFC South
  7. dragonslayer913 NFC East
  8. dragonslayer913 NFC WEST

Last edited:
Two more spots to be filled!
Let’s get it done!

Attachments

• 8DA46E11-8B88-4772-AA08-53C314CFF58B.jpeg
    8DA46E11-8B88-4772-AA08-53C314CFF58B.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 2
Did paypal yesterday. I also ordered Panda Express food for my late Lunch/early Dinner....it was good. Used grubhub.....Best regards, David PS costly about double the cost if I had ordered it at the Panda Express....but much safety....only do it once or twice a week.

Did paypal yesterday. I also ordered Panda Express food for my late Lunch/early Dinner....it was good. Used grubhub.....Best regards, David PS costly about double the cost if I had ordered it at the Panda Express....but much safety....only do it once or twice a week.
I think I might have to get Panda today... sounds like a good idea! Got the BoGo plate deal in my app.
I did receive your payment, thank you David! Zach