Break Complete!!! 2020 Panini Chronicles Baseball Random Pack Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

6356260C-720A-4D2D-9EEE-7435A8DA20ED.jpeg
#’d /199

B2A27C16-6F65-45A1-A76A-F0AB0752C832.jpeg
#’d /10

AFFE31C8-74FC-47ED-8458-BBC1E6492BD5.jpeg
#’d /99

96AD518C-3F53-45ED-B5D1-0D20B5E962D7.jpeg
#’d /99

84F2E795-2770-4D22-8EC6-264423DF2B31.jpeg
#’d /10

Live link to the box break:

Hi everybody. I wanted to see if there was any interest in trying a RANDOM PACK STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX OF 2020 PANINI CHRONICLES BASEBALL.

There are 6 packs per box so there would be 6 spots in this break. Price is $25 per spot. Each spot will get you one random pack and all of the cards in that pack.

Product Info:

Configuration:

-6 packs per box

-8 cards per pack

-3 Autograph cards per box
-1 Memorabilia card per box
-2 Spectra Base/Parallel cards per box

Here is how this break would work. You let me know how many spots you want. If you would like your name next to a specific number please let me know when you tell me how many spots you would like, otherwise, I will just straight fill this and put you down next to the next available number(s). I will add this to the Trade Manager for everybody along with my PayPal address. After all of the spots are filled and all payments are received I will go live with the pack number randomization. I will roll the dice and randomize the list of names of those in the break and also the list of pack numbers. Every spot will be paired with a pack number and that will be your pack for the break and you will get all cards from that pack.

This product has already released and we could do this break ASAP if there is enough interest.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. HoosierBuddy PAID
2. cjay101 PAID
3. DaSoxFan PAID
4. grapler135s PAID
5. criollos PAID
6. bdink25 PAID

Last edited:
3 spots left in this one if anybody else is interested in joining. We could do this break this week if there is enough interest.

Thanks,
Mike

Okay I went ahead and ordered this box so we can do this break at the end of the week. I will just take the last spot if there isn’t anybody else interested in joining. I went ahead and posted this up for everybody in the trade manager. Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

We are full and all paid up...you guys are awesome!

We’ll plan to do the break tomorrow Thursday 11/19 @ 5pm PST. Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike:

I'll trade my patch for your auto if you want. If you also want my Lux card just send me something, anything of Yadi Molina, Clemente, Cepeda, Lindor, Baez, or Correa.

Thanks,

Luis

Hi Mike:

I'll trade my patch for your auto if you want. If you also want my Lux card just send me something, anything of Yadi Molina, Clemente, Cepeda, Lindor, Baez, or Correa.

Thanks,

Luis
Hi Luis,

Okay sounds good I’ll trade the auto for the patch...and I found a couple of cards that I will add for the Lux. Thanks so much!

Mike