Break Complete!!! 2020 Topps Allen and Ginter’s Pick Your Team Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

3BCAD6B8-FCF0-4245-A6F7-96B7C69675BF.jpeg

2EDBBCE2-B58B-4EF0-B51A-72C8DB09F3B7.jpeg

BE6B853F-6D6E-48D3-A0EA-A3ADB80C2163.jpeg

Live link to the box break:

Anybody interested in trying a PICK YOUR TEAMS STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2020 TOPPS ALLEN AND GINTER’S?

Box configuration:

-24 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
-3 Hits per box INCLUDING ON-CARD AUTOGRAPHS, RELICS, ORIGINAL A&G BUYBACKS, BOOK CARDS, CUT SIGNATURES, AND RIP CARDS

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $14 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is when you sign up (from unpicked remaining teams). When all 15 spots fill we will go back to the top of the list and pick 2nd teams in the SAME ORDER in which you signed up from spot 1 to spot 15 for your second team pick. Incentive to sign up to grab your teams early! You will get all of the cards of the players from your 2 teams in this break. NON BASEBALL CARD BONUS: Any non baseball cards will be split up between all members in this break in the order that we pull them. For example if I signed up for the break first and was in the #1 Spot and we pulled a Johnny Bananas mini card in the first pack it would go to me. Then the next non baseball card we pull would go to whoever is in the #2 spot and so on. Once we get all the way through the list we would go back to the #1 spot and back through again until all non baseball cards are assigned to members in the break. Thought it would be a fun way to split these up between everybody as sort of bonus cards along with the cards from your teams players.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has released and is available so we could do this break as soon as this fills! This box has been ordered!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. New York Yankees/San Diego Padres (gestes72) PAID
2. Chicago White Sox/Oakland Athletics (gestes72) PAID
3. LA Dodgers/Boston Red Sox (Mike121) PAID
4. Houston Astros/Milwaukee Brewers (Mike121) PAID
5. LA Angels/Colorado Rockies (jerryjtj) PAID
6. Toronto Blue Jays/Detroit Tigers (jerryjtj) PAID
7. Cincinnati Reds/Texas Rangers (Franklinguy52) PAID
8. Washington Nationals/Baltimore Orioles (Franklinguy52) PAID
9. Chicago Cubs/Kansas City Royals (HoosierBuddy) PAID
10. Atlanta Braves/Cleveland Indians (HoosierBuddy) PAID
11. New York Mets/Tampa Bay Rays (metsman1986) PAID
12. Seattle Mariners/San Francisco Giants (metsman1986) PAID