Break Complete!!! 2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Pick Your Teams 10 BOX CASE Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike,
One question once people start selecting second teams are you going to put them on the first post just wondering seeing I am at slot 7 and 10 kind of wanted an idea who 1 and 2 and so on picked before having to wait and get a PM about who my choice is.

Thanks,

George

Mike,
One question once people start selecting second teams are you going to put them on the first post just wondering seeing I am at slot 7 and 10 kind of wanted an idea who 1 and 2 and so on picked before having to wait and get a PM about who my choice is.

Thanks,

George

Hi George,

Yes I’ll be adding the teams on the main page as people pick. I’ll let you know when you are up for your second picks!

Thanks!
Mike

Okay we are on to Round 3 of remaining team selections! I will send a PM to you with a list of remaining teams when it is your turn to pick.

Also, tracking says the case should be delivered on Monday...but most of our recent orders have been delivered a day early so there is an outside chance that it could be here on Saturday. So the break will either be on Saturday or Monday time is TBD. Please let me know if anybody has a preference on what day/time we do the break.

Thanks!
Mike

Okay teams are set for this case break please check teams next to your name one the main post. Thanks everybody for making the team draft easy and a lot of fun!

Looking forward to this break...I will keep you all posted on what day the case should arrive!

Let me know if anybody has any questions!

Mike

Was hoping the case would get here on Saturday but tracking is still saying Monday 4/13. So we will plan to do this break on Monday 4/13 at 5pm PST! Starting an hour earlier than usual since this will be about a two hour case break!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Case has arrived!!! We will start the break at 5pm PST. I will put the live link to the break on the main page and here in the replies a few minutes before that. Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Good luck to everybody in the break!

Mike