• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Break Complete!!! 2020 Topps Heritage High Number Baseball Pick Your Team Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:
AEF4E02A-1936-4209-83C0-EA36165A77C8.jpeg

57621E31-D4DF-4287-AE48-2346B70CA457.jpeg
Live link to the box break:

Happy New Year everybody! I wanted to see if anybody would be interested in trying a PICK YOUR TEAMS STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2020 TOPPS HERITAGE HIGH NUMBER BASEBALL.

Box configuration:

-24 packs per box
-9 cards per pack
-1 Autograph or Relic card per box

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $14 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is when you sign up (from unpicked remaining teams). When all 15 spots fill we will go back to the top of the list and pick 2nd teams in the SAME ORDER in which you signed up from spot 1 to spot 15 for your second team pick. Incentive to sign up to grab your teams early! You will get all of the cards of the players from your 2 teams in this break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product just released and is available and we could do this break as soon as this fills!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. New York Yankees/New York Mets (7timecy) PAID
2. Houston Astros/Tampa Bay Rays (platinum71) PAID
3. Minnesota Twins/Cincinnati Reds (Twinjim8791) PAID
4. Chicago White Sox/San Francisco Giants (DaSoxFan) PAID
5. Atlanta Braves/Milwaukee Brewers (criollos) PAID
6. St. Louis Cardinals/Detroit Tigers (criollos) PAID
7. Baltimore Orioles/San Diego Padres (Trishlp) PAID
8. LA Dodgers/Texas Rangers (greatdadx2) PAID
9. LA Angels/Seattle Mariners (greatdadx2) PAID
10. Chicago Cubs/Colorado Rockies (Twinjim8791) PAID
11. Pittsburgh Pirates/Oakland Athletics (littleredjacks) PAID
12. Philadelphia Phillies/Kansas City Royals (grapler135s) PAID
13. Toronto Blue Jays/Cleveland Indians (grapler135s) PAID
14. Washington Nationals/Arizona Diamondbacks (grapler135s) PAID
15. Boston Red Sox/Miami Marlins (grapler135s) PAID

Last edited:

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I will take the Astros
PM me your paypal address
Mike, I would like to take the Twins. Jim
Can i get the White Sox?
Hi Mike. I’ll take Braves and White Sox. Thank you.
Can I get the Orioles, please!
Thanks everybody...got you all down. I will post this up in a few minutes and it should also list my PayPal address.

Thanks,
Mike

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Okay I went ahead and ordered this box. And I have posted in the trade manager for those who have already signed up. We have 8 more spots if anybody else wants to join please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Angels and Dodgers

Also, if you would like to send Bowman Best cards and the heritage cards together. ..that is fine with me.....save ya a few bucks.
Thanks for the breaks
Robert

Last edited:

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Angels and Dodgers

Also, if you would like to send Bowman Best cards and the heritage cards together. ..that is fine with me.....save ya a few bucks.
Thanks for the breaks
Robert
Great thanks Robert! Got you down for those two teams. And I’ll hold the Bowman’s Best and ship together thanks, really appreciate it!

Mike

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I’ll keep this open until tomorrow morning. I’ll take whatever remaining spots there are and then we’ll begin choosing our second teams. In the meantime, please let me know if anybody else would like to join.

Thanks,
Mike