Break Complete!!! 2021 Donruss Baseball Pick Your Teams Group Box Break

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
There stalling Mike the package got lost or is damaged you need to get in contact with whoever you purchased the box from in no way shape or form would I put up with BS need to get in contact and have them refund the shipping not sure why your even putting up with the aggravation
you were supposed to receive by Saturday and then its Tuesday then they tell you its even delayed again seriously? if it were me I'd be making
some calls to there customer service. I would ask them were the pkg is...there responsible of course they'll blame the carrier

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
There stalling Mike the package got lost or is damaged you need to get in contact with whoever you purchased the box from in no way shape or form would I put up with BS need to get in contact and have them refund the shipping not sure why your even putting up with the aggravation
you were supposed to receive by Saturday and then its Tuesday then they tell you its even delayed again seriously? if it were me I'd be making
some calls to there customer service. I would ask them were the pkg is...there responsible of course they'll blame the carrier
Yeah I don’t know David...I just order online like everybody else not through a distributor so it always just depends. Most products make it on or right around their release dates...but there has been a time or two when they are a bit later. Again, sorry for the delay and inconvenience. Happy to issue you a refund if you would like please just let me know.

All the best,
Mike

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey everybody looks like the box has arrived at my local PO and should be here today around noon. If that is the case we will plan to do this break today at 4pm PST. I’ll confirm when the box is in hand. Thanks again for your patience.

Mike