Break Complete!!! 2021 Panini Absolute Baseball Hobby Box Pick Your Teams Group Box Break

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

95388831-F18E-4DE8-97F6-8B43CA63FAB0.jpeg
74E3A6AE-81BD-4CC5-8035-82FADB88987D.jpeg
85FDC2C7-398E-4E52-A6A3-FC7BAD798C4B.jpeg
425E70EC-F7F4-4DA0-9E57-21CC7E8D521B.jpeg

Live link to the box break:

Anybody interested in trying a PICK YOUR TEAMS STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2021 PANINI ABSOLUTE BASEBALL?

Box configuration:

-2 packs per box
-10 cards per pack
-2 Autograph Cards And 2 Memorabilia Cards per box
- 1 #’d Insert Card per box

PLEASE NOTE: There are only 20 total cards in this break so some people may not even receive a single card. But this is a good opportunity to get in on a group break for this product for relatively cheap to potentially get some cards or even a hit from the team(s) you are interested in.

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $14 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is (from unpicked remaining teams). When all 15 spots fill we will go back to the top of the list and pick 2nd teams in the SAME ORDER in which you signed up from spot 1 to spot 15 for your second team pick. Incentive to sign up to grab your teams early! You will get all of the cards of the all players from your 2 teams in this break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has already released and the box has been ordered!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Atlanta Braves/New York Mets (criollos) PAID
2. New York Yankees/Washington Nationals (criollos) PAID
3. Los Angeles Dodgers/Toronto Blue Jays (Chavezforprez) PAID
4. San Diego Padres/Texas Rangers (Chavezforprez) PAID
5. Chicago White Sox/Cleveland Indians (dragonslayer913) PAID
6. Minnesota Twins/Tampa Bay Rays (dragonslayer913) PAID
7. Miami Marlins/Detroit Tigers (dragonslayer913) PAID
8. Philadelphia Phillies/San Francisco Giants ((HoosierBuddy) PAID
9. Chicago Cubs/Kansas City Royals (HoosierBuddy) PAID
10. Los Angeles Angels/Houston Astros (cmcjr99)
11. Pittsburgh Pirates/Cincinnati Reds (Steelers8873) PAID
12. Boston Red Sox/Colorado Rockies (Steelers8873) PAID
13. St. Louis Cardinals/Milwaukee Brewers (mgm37) PAID
14. Baltimore Orioles/Arizona Diamondbacks (grapler135s) PAID
15. Seattle Mariners/Oakland Athletics (grapler135s) PAID

Last edited:

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Okay box has been ordered and should be here in the next couple of days. There are 5 spots left if anybody else is interested in joining please let me know. I’ll give it a few days and then take the remaining spots to fill this so we can get the second teams selected and do the break.

Thanks,
Mike

mgm37

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Anybody interested in trying a PICK YOUR TEAMS STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2021 PANINI ABSOLUTE BASEBALL?

Box configuration:

-2 packs per box
-10 cards per pack
-2 Autograph Cards And 2 Memorabilia Cards per box
- 1 #’d Insert Card per box

PLEASE NOTE: There are only 20 total cards in this break so some people may not even receive a single card. But this is a good opportunity to get in on a group break for this product for relatively cheap to potentially get some cards or even a hit from the team(s) you are interested in.

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $14 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is (from unpicked remaining teams). When all 15 spots fill we will go back to the top of the list and pick 2nd teams in the SAME ORDER in which you signed up from spot 1 to spot 15 for your second team pick. Incentive to sign up to grab your teams early! You will get all of the cards of the all players from your 2 teams in this break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has already released and the box has been ordered!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Atlanta Braves (criollos)
2. New York Yankees (criollos)
3. Los Angeles Dodgers (Chavezforprez) PAID
4. San Diego Padres (Chavezforprez) PAID
5. Chicago White Sox (dragonslayer913)
6. Minnesota Twins (dragonslayer913)
7. Miami Marlins (dragonslayer913)
8. Philadelphia Phillies ((HoosierBuddy) PAID
9. Chicago Cubs (HoosierBuddy) PAID
10. Los Angeles Angels (cmcjr99)
St Louis please

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Okay I took the last two spots to fill this one.

@criollos you are up to choose your second teams from the list of remaining teams in the main thread. Please let me know which teams you would like.

Thanks,
Mike