Break Complete!!! 2021 Panini Diamond Kings Pick Your Team Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

BEAAD3C0-2F75-491F-AFD9-F073E4C81AD4.jpeg

52D48B9C-61F7-4981-82BD-2DEF17B9953B.jpeg

Live link to the box break:

Running this one back too!

Anybody interested in trying a PICK YOUR TEAMS STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2021 PANINI DIAMOND KINGS BASEBALL?

Box configuration:

-12 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
- 1 Autograph And 1 Memorabilia Card per box
- 2 Gray Frame Parallel Cards per box
- 1 Plum Frame Parallel Card per box
- 12 Insert Cards per box

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $11 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is (from unpicked remaining teams). When all 15 spots fill we will begin picking our 2nd teams in the REVERSE ORDER in which you signed up. So spot 15 will pick their 2nd team first, then spot 14, and so on all the way back to spot 1. You will get all of the cards of the all players from your 2 teams in this break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This box is in hand and ready for when this break fills!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. New York Yankees/Arizona Diamondbacks (jordanrulz) PAID
2. Pittsburgh Pirates/Colorado Rockies (jordanrulz) PAID
3. St. Louis Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds (mgm37) PAID
4. Los Angeles Angels/Milwaukee Brewers (cmcjr99)
5. Atlanta Braves/Kansas City Royals (cmcjr99)
6. Miami Marlins/Tampa Bay Rays (cmcjr99)
7. Los Angeles Dodgers/Houston Astros (grapler135s) PAID
8. San Diego Padres/Cleveland Indians (bdink25) PAID
9. Detroit Tigers/Texas Rangers (bdink25) PAID
10. Chicago White Sox/Oakland Athletics (jerryjtj) PAID
11. Toronto Blue Jays/Seattle Mariners (crazyderik) PAID
12. Philadelphia Phillies/Washington Nationals (crazyderik) PAID
13. Boston Red Sox/New York Mets (mcgwirenut) PAID
14. Baltimore Orioles/Chicago Cubs (criollos) PAID
15. San Francisco Giants/Minnesota Twins (criollos) PAID

Attachments

• A3BF81D3-0B2D-4A0D-B950-67D1F8943287.jpeg
    A3BF81D3-0B2D-4A0D-B950-67D1F8943287.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

mgm37

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Running this one back too!

Anybody interested in trying a PICK YOUR TEAMS STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2021 PANINI DIAMOND KINGS BASEBALL?

Box configuration:

-12 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
- 1 Autograph And 1 Memorabilia Card per box
- 2 Gray Frame Parallel Cards per box
- 1 Plum Frame Parallel Card per box
- 12 Insert Cards per box

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $11 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is (from unpicked remaining teams). When all 15 spots fill we will begin picking our 2nd teams in the REVERSE ORDER in which you signed up. So spot 15 will pick their 2nd team first, then spot 14, and so on all the way back to spot 1. You will get all of the cards of the all players from your 2 teams in this break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This box has been ordered and is on its way so we will be able to hopefully break it soon after it fills.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. New York Yankees (jordanrulz)
2. Pittsburgh Pirates (jordanrulz)
Cardinals please

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Box just arrived!

Three spots and still a lot of good teams left if anybody else is interested in joining us for this break please let me know.

Thanks!
Mike

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Mike:

I don’t think it should be allowed to pick a team and a spot position when we are going to be going back in reverse order. Then the first person could say “I’ll take the Yankees in spot #15”,…….hence actually taking the first spot in the second round.

In my case, that’s why I didn’t pick a team yet. That way I’m not taking a team someone may still want while taking the best teams in the second round.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Mike:

I don’t think it should be allowed to pick a team and a spot position when we are going to be going back in reverse order. Then the first person could say “I’ll take the Yankees in spot #15”,…….hence actually taking the first spot in the second round.

In my case, that’s why I didn’t pick a team yet. That way I’m not taking a team someone may still want while taking the best teams in the second round.
Thanks Luis I agree with you. @Jerryjtj I can either switch your White Sox spot from spot 13 to spot 10 or I can change your spot 13 to TBD and you can pick the White Sox if they are still available when spot 13 comes up. Your call please let me know what you would like to do.

Thanks,
Mike