Break Complete!!! 2021 Panini Diamond Kings Pick Your Teams Group Box Break

cmcjr99

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
hey mike....you interested in selling off one more of your spots ? if so i'd love to have either the padres or mariners (your choice)...just let me know before i send payment ....

claude...

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Mike:

I'll buy the Pirates from you if you are willing to sell that spot. Sorry, the checklist came out today and I just discovered there are Clemente cards in this set. No big deal if you decide to keep it.

Luis

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
hey mike....you interested in selling off one more of your spots ? if so i'd love to have either the padres or mariners (your choice)...just let me know before i send payment ....

claude...
Sure thing Claude just let me know which team you want Padres or Mariners. Thanks!

Mike

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Mike:

I'll buy the Pirates from you if you are willing to sell that spot. Sorry, the checklist came out today and I just discovered there are Clemente cards in this set. No big deal if you decide to keep it.

Luis
Absolutely Luis. I actually grabbed the Pirates just in case there would be any Clemente for you. I can post it up if you would like me to.

Thanks,
Mike

cmcjr99

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Sure thing Claude just let me know which team you want Padres or Mariners. Thanks!

Mike
umm....i'll let ya know after the break ;-)

just kidding ...i dont think either has any hot rookies or former gamecocks in their checklist so i'lljust flip a coin ....make it the mariners please sir....and i plan to have $$ to you later tonight or tomorrow after my ssi hits the bank...

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
umm....i'll let ya know after the break ;-)

just kidding ...i dont think either has any hot rookies or former gamecocks in their checklist so i'lljust flip a coin ....make it the mariners please sir....and i plan to have $$ to you later tonight or tomorrow after my ssi hits the bank...
Sounds good thanks Claude.

Mike