Break Complete!!! 2021 Topps Series 2 Pick Your Team Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hit:
9FDAAB62-CBD4-4F78-A779-CA9FF6C9ADDA.jpeg

Live link to the box break:

Anybody interested in trying a PICK YOUR TEAMS STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2021 TOPPS SERIES 2 BASEBALL?

Box configuration:

-24 packs per box
-14 cards per pack
-1 Autograph or Relic Card per box

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $11 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is (from unpicked remaining teams). When all 15 spots fill we will begin picking our 2nd teams in the REVERSE ORDER in which you signed up. So spot 15 will pick their 2nd team first, then spot 14, and so on all the way back to spot 1. You will get all of the cards of the all players from your 2 teams in this break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has already released and the box has been ordered!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Miami Marlins/Cincinnati Reds (dragonslayer913) PAID
2. Tampa Bay Rays/Colorado Rockies (dragonslayer913) PAID
3. Chicago White Sox/Houston Astros (DaSoxFan) PAID
4. Los Angeles Dodgers/Oakland Athletics (grapler135s) PAID
5. Atlanta Braves/San Francisco Giants (criollos) PAID
6. New York Yankees/Seattle Mariners (criollos) PAID
7. Pittsburgh Pirates/Baltimore Orioles (David K.) PAID
8. St. Louis Cardinals/Kansas City Royals (mgm37) PAID
9. Arizona Diamondbacks/Milwaukee Brewers (dbacknate) PAID
10. San Diego Padres/Chicago Cubs (dragonslayer913) PAID
11. Los Angeles Angels/New York Mets (Steelers8873) PAID
12. Washington Nationals/Toronto Blue Jays (Steelers8873) PAID
13. Detroit Tigers/Cleveland Indians (bdink25) PAID
14. Philadelphia Phillies/Minnesota Twins (bdink25) PAID
15. Texas Rangers/Boston Red Sox (bdink25) PAID

Last edited:

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I'll go with one spot. I'll go with spot 14...... The Pirates. Best regards, David
Thanks David. So you are the first person to sign up so you would be in the 1 spot and would also get the final team left unpicked by everybody else since the 2nd team selection will be in reverse order. Please let me know if that is okay with you and I will put you down.

Thanks,
Mike

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Thanks David. So you are the first person to sign up so you would be in the 1 spot and would also get the final team left unpicked by everybody else since the 2nd team selection will be in reverse order. Please let me know if that is okay with you and I will put you down.

Thanks,
Mike
Sorry...I'll wait then. Best regards, David

mgm37

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Anybody interested in trying a PICK YOUR TEAMS STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2021 TOPPS SERIES 2 BASEBALL?

Box configuration:

-24 packs per box
-14 cards per pack
-1 Autograph or Relic Card per box

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $11 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is (from unpicked remaining teams). When all 15 spots fill we will begin picking our 2nd teams in the REVERSE ORDER in which you signed up. So spot 15 will pick their 2nd team first, then spot 14, and so on all the way back to spot 1. You will get all of the cards of the all players from your 2 teams in this break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has already released and the box has been ordered!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Miami Marlins (dragonslayer913)
2. Tampa Bay Rays (dragonslayer913)
3. Chicago White Sox (DaSoxFan)
4. Los Angeles Dodgers (grapler135s) PAID
5. Atlanta Braves (criollos)
6. New York Yankees (criollos)
7. Pittsburgh Pirates (David K.)
St louis please