Break Complete!!! 2021 Topps Stadium Club Baseball Pick Your Team Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
UPS tracking says that this box will arrive on Friday 7/2 so we will plan to do this break on Friday at 3pm PST. Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
To funny I offered Luis a trade Braves and Indians for Blue Jays and Mariners he turned it down as hr wanted to go after one of the big named auto's i.e. Ken Griffey Jr--I get a Dansby Swanson Auto Luis was hoping I would get an Acuna Auto but Swanson isn't bad
but Luis got the pull of box a Bo Bichette Stadium Club Chrome Minted Gold Chrome which I do believe are case hits so we don't
make a trade we both end up with the 2 biggest hits of the box.

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)
To funny I offered Luis a trade Braves and Indians for Blue Jays and Mariners he turned it down as hr wanted to go after one of the big named auto's i.e. Ken Griffey Jr--I get a Dansby Swanson Auto Luis was hoping I would get an Acuna Auto but Swanson isn't bad
but Luis got the pull of box a Bo Bichette Stadium Club Chrome Minted Gold Chrome which I do believe are case hits so we don't
I knew I would regret it if an Acuña or an Aaron auto was pulled…….but I was feeling Ichiro/Griffey on this box. I was wrong, but Bo save my day in the end.

Mike, you should put the picture of the Bo Bichette Chrome Gold Minted with the hits.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Awesome!!! Glad it still worked out for both of you guys! Congrats on the hits!

Mike

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I knew I would regret it if an Acuña or an Aaron auto was pulled…….but I was feeling Ichiro/Griffey on this box. I was wrong, but Bo save my day in the end.

Mike, you should put the picture of the Bo Bichette Chrome Gold Minted with the hits.
Good question Luis the Bo Bichette should be amongst the hits since it was the best hit lol
Absolutely…will post a pic of the Bichette now.

Thanks!
Mike