Break Complete! 2022 Topps Chrome Update Hobby Pick One Team Get One Random Draft Order Spot to Pick Your Second Team Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

2E62E85F-1974-436F-BD73-D1489C3BDA07.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

9FD43831-F278-44B2-AB0C-EB52BDDF30DA.jpeg

Live link to the draft order randomization video:

Had ordered another one of these so I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM DRAFT ORDER SPOT to PICK YOUR SECOND TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 TOPPS CHROME UPDATE BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-4 cards per pack

PRODUCTION HIGHLIGHTS
- Look for CHROME versions of the most sought-after rookie cards, with multiple limited and numbered parallels.
- Inserts fall 1:2 packs, with CHROME versions of Generation Now, Diamond Greats Die Cuts, and 2022 MLB® All-Star Game® cards.
- Select boxes will also contain autographed cards from MLB® rookies. Look for numbered parallels including the 1/1 SUPERFRACTOR.

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $9 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM DRAFT SPOT TO PICK A SECOND TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break to determine the draft order to choose second teams from the unpicked teams when this is full.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This box is in hand so we could do this break very soon after this fills if there is interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Rburke02 Seattle Mariners, Los Angeles Dodgers PAID
2. LarryG Philadelphia Phillies, Boston Red Sox PAID
3. LarryG Houston Astros, Colorado Rockies PAID
4. franklinguy52 Tampa Bay Rays, Los Angeles Angels PAID
5. franklinguy52 San Diego Padres, St. Louis Cardinals PAID
6. kpit1978 New York Yankees, Atlanta Braves PAID
7. Criollos Minnesota Twins, San Francisco Giants PAID
8. Criollos Kansas City Royals, Chicago White Sox PAID
9. Waltdii Washington Nationals, Chicago Cubs PAID
10. Waltdii Pittsburgh Pirates, Toronto Blue Jays PAID
11. kpit1978 Cleveland Guardians, Oakland Athletics PAID
12. dragonslayer913 Detroit Tigers, Miami Marlins
13. dad3309@ Cincinnati Reds, Milwaukee Brewers PAID
14. Waltdii New York Mets, Baltimore Orioles PAID
15. Waltdii Arizona Diamondbacks, Texas Rangers PAID

Second Team Draft Order:

1. franklinguy52
2. Waltdii
3. franklinguy52
4. Waltdii
5. LarryG
6. kpit1978
7. Criollos
8. Waltdii
9. Rburke02
10. dad3309@
11. dragonslayer913
12. Criollos
13. LarryG
14. kpit1978
15. Waltdii

Last edited:
Okay if the last two spots are still available by the end of the day I’ll take them to fill this up. We can plan to do the draft order randomization tomorrow morning to get the second team draft picks going.

Thanks,
Mike

Okay this one is full thanks everyone! I’ll go the second team draft order randomization today so we can start our second team selections. I’ll plan to do the random around 4pm PT.

See you then!
Mike

@Rburke02 you are up next to pick your second team from these remaining teams.

Remaining Teams:
Chicago White Sox
Colorado Rockies
Los Angeles Dodgers
Miami Marlins
Milwaukee Brewers
Oakland Athletics
Texas Rangers