Break Complete! 2022 Topps Stadium Club Chrome Hobby Pick 1 Team Get 1 Random Draft Order Spot to Pick Your Second Team Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

1E9B3849-9D4B-4C10-A652-32E75E55FA3B.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

Live link to the draft order randomization video:

This product releases tomorrow I believe and I had preordered one box so I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM DRAFT ORDER SPOT to PICK YOUR SECOND TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 TOPPS STADIUM CLUB CHROME BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-14 packs per box
-6 cards per pack
-1 Autograph card per box

Some of the most stunning cards in the hobby receive the Chrome treatment.

Collectors can find on-card autographs, an assortment of limited and numbered Base Card color parallels, and exciting insert sets featuring the stars of MLB from yesterday, today, and the future.

Each Hobby box delivers 1 autograph card, and each pack contains 1 base card parallel or insert card.

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $12 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM DRAFT SPOT TO PICK A SECOND TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break to determine the draft order to choose second teams from the unpicked teams when this is full.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This box has been preordered so we could do this break very soon after this fills if there is interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Brendan1987 Seattle Mariners, Cincinnati Reds PAID
2. Rburke02 Tampa Bay Rays, Toronto Blue Jays PAID
3. kpit1978 New York Yankees, Philadelphia Phillies
4. kpit1978 Atlanta Braves, Oakland Athletics
5. RyanS Los Angeles Angels, Chicago Cubs PAID
6. PAVI39 Kansas City Royals, Milwaukee Brewers
7. dad3309@ Cleveland Guardians, San Francisco Giants PAID
8. Criollos St. Louis Cardinals, Minnesota Twins PAID
9. Criollos San Diego Padres, Colorado Rockies PAID
10. dubby25 Boston Red Sox, Detroit Tigers PAID
11. northicehero99 Pittsburgh Pirates, Washington Nationals PAID
12. OldNewRips New York Mets, Texas Rangers PAID
13. mcgwirenut Miami Marlins, Baltimore Orioles
14. Therion Houston Astros, Chicago White Sox PAID
15. David K. Los Angeles Dodgers, Arizona Diamondbacks PAID

Second Team Draft Order:

1. kpit1978
2. dubby25
3. Criollos
4. Rburke02
5. Therion
6. RyanS
7. Brendan1987
8. PAVI39
9. mcgwirenut
10. northicehero99
11. kpit1978
12. dad3309@
13. OldNewRips
14. David K.
15. Criollos

Last edited:
I'll take the Dodgers. Best regards, David
Thanks for closing this one out for us David!

Okay we are full thank you everyone! I’ll post transactions up for everybody here in a few minutes and can plan to do the second team draft randomization later today likely around 3pm PT.

Thanks,
Mike

@Rburke02 you are up next for a second team pick.

Remaining Teams:
Arizona Diamondbacks
Baltimore Orioles
Chicago White Sox
Chicago Cubs
Cincinnati Reds
Colorado Rockies
Milwaukee Brewers
Oakland Athletics
San Francisco Giants
Texas Rangers
Toronto Blue Jays
Washington Nationals

@RyanS you are up next for a second team pick in this one.

Remaining Teams:
Arizona Diamondbacks
Baltimore Orioles
Chicago White Sox
Chicago Cubs
Cincinnati Reds
Colorado Rockies
Milwaukee Brewers
Oakland Athletics
San Francisco Giants
Texas Rangers
Washington Nationals

Hey Mike! I'm collecting the Beam Team cards...so far I have BT-16 Freedie Freeman, BT-17 Joey Votto and BT-21 ONeil Cruz. I have in trade if anyone is working on the Team of the Future : Will Smith Dodgers and Alek Manoah Blue Jays. Best regards, David

Hey Mike! I'm collecting the Beam Team cards...so far I have BT-16 Freedie Freeman, BT-17 Joey Votto and BT-21 ONeil Cruz. I have in trade if anyone is working on the Team of the Future : Will Smith Dodgers and Alek Manoah Blue Jays. Best regards, David
Thanks David. I’ll let everybody know you are working on the beam team set and to check with you if they are interested in trading.

Mike