Break Complete! 3 Box Group Serial Number Break $10 per Spot!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I just finished watching the break. Always fun. Thanks again for doing this. I would trade you any of the cards I got from this break for the Star and Stripes Lindor card you pull. No big deal if you want to keep but if you are not too attached to it I’ll take it on a trade.

Luis

I just finished watching the break. Always fun. Thanks again for doing this. I would trade you any of the cards I got from this break for the Star and Stripes Lindor card you pull. No big deal if you want to keep but if you are not too attached to it I’ll take it on a trade.

Luis

You’re welcome Luis! Always fun opening boxes that we haven’t tried before. I’ll throw in the Lindor card with the rest of your cards (and the Bregman redemption). Rumor has it the Indians may trade him to the Dodgers...so he may be playing home games near you next season!!!

Take care!
Mike

You’re welcome Luis! Always fun opening boxes that we haven’t tried before. I’ll throw in the Lindor card with the rest of your cards (and the Bregman redemption). Rumor has it the Indians may trade him to the Dodgers...so he may be playing home games near you next season!!!

Take care!
Mike

Thanks Mike. I think I pull 2 of the McGuire DK inserts, go ahead and keep one of them if you like. Yes, I heard Lindor might be on the move. The people in PR seem to think he is going to the Yankees. Haven't heard anything about the dodgers being interested. It makes sense to me since the Yankees lost Didi and the Dodgers still have Seager.

Luis

Thanks Mike. I think I pull 2 of the McGuire DK inserts, go ahead and keep one of them if you like. Yes, I heard Lindor might be on the move. The people in PR seem to think he is going to the Yankees. Haven't heard anything about the dodgers being interested. It makes sense to me since the Yankees lost Didi and the Dodgers still have Seager.

Luis

Sounds great I’ll keep one of the McGwires for the Lindor...thanks Luis! It will be interesting to see what uniform Lindor will be wearing next season!!!

Take care!
Mike

There is a Bryan Reynolds base card #17. Check with David K. to see if he would like to trade it to you...PLMK if you work out a trade so that I can add it to your stack of cards to be mailed to you.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike, I'm not going to ask if David only got a base card. Thanks Butch

Okay thanks for letting me know. I’m planning to mail everybody’s cards out tomorrow. I’ll keep an eye out for Bryan Reynolds for you now that I know you collect him.

Take care!
Mike