Break Complete! SCC/Bench Joint Baseball Group Break Club - October 2021

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
No problem.

So draft spots are optional add on spots for members who are already in the break with a claimed team to be able to snag another unclaimed team for cheap ($15 per team). The way we do that is people claim the draft spots when they confirm their team at the beginning of the month. Since there are currently only 7 unclaimed teams there are only 7 draft spots. Once the draft spot list is full I randomize the list before the break to get a draft order and people pick the unclaimed teams as their draft spot teams in that order. It is a great way to grab extra teams and extra cards for pretty cheap. And we have hit some nice cards for draft spot teams.

Mike
Alright, I’ll start playing! I will take the Twins and a draft spot.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Alright, I’ll start playing! I will take the Twins and a draft spot.
Awesome! Okay, so if you want in for this month here’s what I can do. I can give up my draft spot and put you down for the Twins as your claimed team for $35. The other draft spots are already full so I don’t have any additional draft spot add ons for this month. Please let me know if that sounds okay and I can add you and post it up in the trade manager.

Thanks so much!
Mike

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I don’t want you to give up your draft spot at all. I will just take the Twins for $35.
Okay great thanks I have you down for the Twins. I’ll post it up now. Box options will be out either tonight or tomorrow to vote on. Welcome to the club!

Mike

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Okay, here are the 3 options to choose from for this month’s break. Please vote by the end of the day on Monday October 18th. I will plan to order the option with the most votes on Tuesday.

Option 1: (10 votes)
2021 Bowman Sterling (5 Chrome Autos)
2021 Topps Finest (2 Autos)
2021 Topps Gold Label (1 Auto)
2021 Panini Diamond Kings (1 Auto and 1 Relic)
2020 Panini Contenders (6 Autos)

Option 2: (1 vote)
2021 Topps Museum Collection (1 Auto Relic, 1 Auto, 1 Quad Relic, 1 Relic)
2021 Panini Prizm (3 Autos)
2021 Panini Donruss Optic (2 Autos)
2020 Topps Update (1 Auto or 1 Relic)

Option 3: (2 votes)
2021 Panini Immaculate (4 Autos and 2 Relics)
2021 Topps Chrome (2 Autos)
2021 Topps Series 2 Hobby (1 Auto or 1 Relic)
2020 Panini Diamond Kings (1 Auto and 1 Relic)

Last edited:

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Option 1 wins and the boxes have been ordered and are on the way.

I’ll do the draft team randomization tomorrow so we can get those teams picked before the boxes arrive.

Thanks,
Mike