Breaking 2021 Topps updates! Mostly trading for the 2021 Topps update gold serial to 2021.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David,have no clue what bv will be.if you want to shoot me a pm with price we can go from there
No....not doing the pm route....right here on the thread.....I'm removing the RC from the deal. You can have theses: Luis Patino RC, David Ortiz, Hyun Jin Ryu, Acuna Jr, Bellinger, Arenado, Donaldson, Trammell RC and Bo Jackson and Aaron Judge. This includings shipping cost ...$20.00. Let me know. Best regards, David

No....not doing the pm route....right here on the thread.....I'm removing the RC from the deal. You can have theses: Luis Patino RC, David Ortiz, Hyun Jin Ryu, Acuna Jr, Bellinger, Arenado, Donaldson, Trammell RC and Bo Jackson and Aaron Judge. This includings shipping cost ...$20.00. Let me know. Best regards, David
i will get back to you.might be getting some more update will see if i get any golds

David,

I can use these:
Bryce Harper Phillies 86C-3
US271 Spencer Howard Phillies gold foil
1986 35th Bryce Harper 041/299
Silver foil of Archie Bradley Phillies US64

Thanks,
Kevin

David,

I can use these:
Bryce Harper Phillies 86C-3
US271 Spencer Howard Phillies gold foil
1986 35th Bryce Harper 041/299
Silver foil of Archie Bradley Phillies US64

Thanks,
Kevin
I still have all four....Checked your trading list.....and no 2021 Topps Update gold serial to year. So I have use the rainbow Trout from 2021 topps for the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David

I still have all four....Checked your trading list.....and no 2021 Topps Update gold serial to year. So I have use the rainbow Trout from 2021 topps for the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David
David,

I have 2 Update Gold /2021. Pedro Feliciano RC and Brent Honeywell RC. LMK

Hey David
Have you checked sportlots.com free to join and just type topps gold in the search
Currently just trading or buying on his site first...then I'll go to sportlots.com......I'm already a member and have make 3 orders so far with them. One last year and two so far this year, Best regards, David

Thanks for the information.....the last order from sportlots was never recieved.....19 days....issue a notice to seller about not getting my $39.00 order from them.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps