Breaks Complete!!! 2021 Topps Series 1 Pick Your Team Group Box/Case Break

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Teams are set for the box break and the case break...thanks everybody!

Just got notice that the box and case have shipped. Hoping to do the breaks on release day. I’ll keep everybody posted on what day/time the breaks will be.

Thanks,
Mike

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi everybody, my tracking just updated and it looks like the cards will arrive on Thursday so we’ll plan to do the single box and case break then on Thursday February 11th starting at 4pm PST.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I'm a noob to case breaks here, been out awhile. Where do I get to watch the break? Cant wait!
Thanks Matt! I’ll do the break live on YouTube and will put the link in this thread a few minutes before the break begins so that you can watch live or you can watch the replay later if you would like after the break. Good luck in the break!

Mike

HoosierBuddy

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Might I suggest that, especially for the case break, you only focus on showing the inserts and hits?

Otherwise, it's going to be a very long, tedious video with you showing every base card. That's fine for smaller breaks, but it's not like the numerous boxes will have vastly different base cards.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Might I suggest that, especially for the case break, you only focus on showing the inserts and hits?

Otherwise, it's going to be a very long, tedious video with you showing every base card. That's fine for smaller breaks, but it's not like the numerous boxes will have vastly different base cards.
Thanks for the suggestion Steve...absolutely, for the case I’m planning to quickly thumb through the base and will focus on the inserts. 12 boxes will be A LOT of cards to go through so my plan will hopefully speed things up a bit.

Thanks,
Mike

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi everybody I will be starting in just a few minutes. Will start with the single box break and then will move on to the case break. Will post single box break link in a few minutes. Good luck to everybody!

Mike

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
You got a lot of nice stuff!!! Congrats! And thanks again for getting in the break. Working on sorting/packaging up the in the next day or two.

Mike
I did pretty well for a change...not with Mets but ok with other stuff. It is not really worth getting into these breaks for just the Mets when you are paying same price as other teams. Mets have no cards that get your investment back. They are fun though and I can not believe I stayed for the whole 2+ hours watching. I suggest you skip all the base, go right to the Inserts which are in the middle of the pack and just sort through those. Will cut back on the time. I also suggest you do a Jumbo case break. Less packs, less boxes, more "hits". I've pretty much resigned to just buying Mets team sets and not opening any more boxes. I am just about through selling off all my dupes and other cards and keep that money in a Paypal account to purchase Mets team sets and get into case breaks. I have every Mets base card ever issued in their history and just plan on keeping that part of my collection going. Thanks for all your efforts. Mike

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I did pretty well for a change...not with Mets but ok with other stuff. It is not really worth getting into these breaks for just the Mets when you are paying same price as other teams. Mets have no cards that get your investment back. They are fun though and I can not believe I stayed for the whole 2+ hours watching. I suggest you skip all the base, go right to the Inserts which are in the middle of the pack and just sort through those. Will cut back on the time. I also suggest you do a Jumbo case break. Less packs, less boxes, more "hits". I've pretty much resigned to just buying Mets team sets and not opening any more boxes. I am just about through selling off all my dupes and other cards and keep that money in a Paypal account to purchase Mets team sets and get into case breaks. I have every Mets base card ever issued in their history and just plan on keeping that part of my collection going. Thanks for all your efforts. Mike
Thanks for the feedback Mike! That definitely seems to be the consensus and will be how I’ll do future case breaks. All the best to you!

Mike