Brewers Needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

don money

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Brewers looking for a MR, 1b and 3b upgrade. I'm open to options of all sorts. Let me know.

Also interested in bolstering my weak minor leagues.

Chris

Last edited:
Hi Chris

Any interest in Mike Lowell at 3B. I have not been able to keep him happy. Take a look and let me know

Henry

I could move Jeff Larish, he is in my AA right now, and I don't see having a space for him in the near future, he is MLB ready, with no MLB service yet. 65 power rating and three stars overall.

Looking for SP and RP in return.

LMK - Chris

Larish

I could move Jeff Larish, he is in my AA right now, and I don't see having a space for him in the near future, he is MLB ready, with no MLB service yet. 65 power rating and three stars overall.

Looking for SP and RP in return.

LMK - Chris

Sort of interested in Larish. Can't deal Torres, Williams and chang. Maybe some otthers. LMK what you seek?

Chris

I have Jim Thome available!

I have Jim Thome, a quality 1B on my roster whom I am willing to trade for SP or other? He is on a 2008 one-year contract for $19 million and has not been offered an extension. He had a down year by his standards and so is ready for a breakout, big season in 2008! Anyone interested, make me an offer and let's see how close we are! I would need prospects from a serious contending team who needs a big hitter in the middle of their lineup! Some team with a bit of cap space too!

PLMK

Brewers looking for a MR, 1b and 3b upgrade. I'm open to options of all sorts. Let me know.

Also interested in bolstering my weak minor leagues.

Chris