REDEEMED 2022 Donruss Break of 1 Hobby Box, 1 Mega Box & 1 Blaster 3 Autos & 1 Relic plus usual Bonus cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi Guys
Broke the new Mega and I think it was pretty decent.
2022 Donruss Unleashed Pink Fireworks #20 Ken Griffey Jr. $2.00 $5.00
2022 Donruss Marvels Pink Fireworks #9 Shohei Ohtani $30.00 $80.00
2022 Donruss Presidential Collection #147 Shohei Ohtani $6.00 $15.00
2022 Donruss Trending Pink Fireworks #7 Wander Franco $30.00 $80.00
2022 Donruss Marvels Pink Fireworks #5 Max Scherzer $12.50 $30.00
Donruss Mega.jpg

Well...as far as I can tell...only 2 people watch the break live. We got screwed on the Mega box, as some thief had broken into the box, took out the auto and inserts and then resealed it. Will be talking to Target tomorrow and see what they say.
We had four hits.
Thomas Szapucki signature Mets.
Austin Riley Retro Materials
Casey Mize Retro Materials
and the best hit for crazderik was the Jake Meyers Signature Astros.
2022 Donruss.jpg

Got my two boxes of 2022 Diamond Kings and will list that this weekend.

All of you who were in the Prizm Draft break, will be mailing those together.
Thanks for your support!
Bob

2022 Donruss Baseball treats collectors to a new season of MLBPA cards.

Becoming a staple of the brand, The Famous San Diego Chicken and Domingo Ayala are back for another year.

The Hobby breakdown exactly matches the 2021 edition, including two autographs and one relic per box to go with 29 parallels

Checklist is at https://www.cardboardconnection.com/2022-donruss-baseball-cards

2022 Donruss Baseball Hobby Box Break Average​

• 2 Autographs
  • 1 Memorabilia Card
  • 24 Holo Blue Parallels
  • 4 Independence Day Parallels
  • 1 Liberty Parallel
Mega box break average 114 Cards
1 Autograph
12 Holo Pink
12 Pink Fireworks
Look for Mega Box Exclusive 1988 signatures

Blaster box break average 90 cards
Blaster exclusive 12 Holo Purple
6 Rapture Parallels

2022 Donruss Break of 1 Hobby Box $125 with tax and shipping , 1 Mega Box $45 & 1 Blaster $ 25.00 + tax at Target $5= $190.00 Target

Shipping for the first team is $4, but free for all additional spots.

BIDDING ENDS AND TEAMS ARE SET WHEN WE REACH THE BOX BREAK PRICE OF Total $190 Bids so far $190 to go $0!

Break will be on YouTube, when all spots are filled and paid for.
Any Questions, Please ask.
Thanks Bob

Teams and Prices:
Arizona Diamondbacksbdink25
$13.00​
Colorado RockiesCrazyderik
$4.00​
Los Angeles DodgersSasquach
$5.00​
San Diego Padresgwynn_fan
$5.00​
San Francisco GiantsCrazyderik
$3.00​
Chicago CubsLarryG
$4.00​
Cincinnati RedsCrazyderik
$3.00​
Milwaukee BrewersCrazyderik
$3.00​
Pittsburgh Piratesbdink25/Buddy
$16.00​
St. Louis CardinalsOldNewRips
$6.00​
Atlanta BravesCrazyderik
$4.00​
Miami MarlinsCrazyderik
$3.00​
New York MetsOldNewRips
$5.00​
Philadelphia Philliesdcb11
$7.00​
Washington NationalsCrazyderik
$3.00​
Houston AstrosCrazyderik
$3.00​
Los Angeles AngelsSteelers8873
$15.00​
Oakland AthleticsLarryG
$4.00​
Seattle MarinersCrazyderik
$4.00​
Texas RangersCrazyderik
$3.00​
Chicago White Soxbdink25/Buddy
$17.00​
Cleveland Guardiansdad3309@
$6.00​
Detroit TigersMechjo
$5.00​
Kansas City RoyalsDcb11
$7.00​
Minnesota TwinsCrazyderik
$3.00​
Baltimore OriolesCrazyderik
$4.00​
Boston Red SoxLarryG
$6.00​
New York YankeesOldNewRips
$5.00​
Tampa Bay RaysSteeler8873
$10.00​
Toronto Blue Jaysbdink25
$14.00​
$190.00​
To Go
$0.00​
DSCN3608.JPG

Attachments

• Donruss2.jpg
    Donruss2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Donruss3.jpg
    Donruss3.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Donruss4.jpg
    Donruss4.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
$3
Giants
Cubs
Reds
Brewers
Marlins
Nats
Astros
A's
Rangers
Twins

$4
Dbacks
Rockies
Cardinals
Mariners
Orioles
Braves

Thanks for the break Bob.

The breaks are late for us east siders. Past my bed time, 😂…..Well that sucks to hear about the mega. Do you get the boxes from Target or order them online?

It was good to see a Mize hit.

I talk to them yesterday. To do anything I'd need to bring the box, back, the receipt and the cards.
But, all the cards have been mixed into teams and broke a blaster of Topps Big League Baseball and I add extra cards too.
Bob

That’s the most bazaar thing. I’d be taking them right back as they suggested.

Who ever did it was obvious someone who does it all the time. Crazy

I can't speak for the other people in the break but myself I would have rather you taken the box back and got another one. We miss out on an auto and anything else in that mega box that was worth anything and I don't collect topps big league they will most likely hit the waste basket once they get here I bought in on a Donruss break and I understand it wasn't your fault that some low-life stole from walmart but I would have personally gotten the same box offered in the break.

I can't speak for the other people in the break but myself I would have rather you taken the box back and got another one. We miss out on an auto and anything else in that mega box that was worth anything and I don't collect topps big league they will most likely hit the waste basket once they get here I bought in on a Donruss break and I understand it wasn't your fault that some low-life stole from walmart but I would have personally gotten the same box offered in the break.
Agree, the hit and inserts are the point of the mega. Basically the box is all base and worth less than a blaster.

It’s a sad situation

Not overly pleased
Agree, the hit and inserts are the point of the mega. Basically the box is all base and worth less than a blaster.

It’s a sad situation
Not overly pleased with the outcome but life is full of disappointment and I typically just take it on the jaw and move on.

I understand that he already sorted out the box and decided that returning it would not be the easiest route.....but definitely did not want a fix to come out of Bobs pocket. You had no blame in what happened

Hi Guys
Basically, I did the best I could to get everything out and in the mail, because I am leaving tomorrow morning to visit my daughter in St Louis. So, because of the time constraint, I separated everything in to teams after the break, and stayed up last night to get the last of them (crazy) in the mail.
So, yes I did break an extra box of 2021 Topps Big Leagues. I did have two people watching the break live, and if you watch, I tried to get one of them to pick between that, 2021 Stadium Club and 2021 Archives. Neither said anything, so because I'd opened the other two, I picked the Big Leagues. And, yes it all out of pocket, but, on the Prizm break I made sure that everyone who had enter got an autograph, whether they won one or not. How many breakers do that?
So, again I apologize to those who got screwed with me and, next time, will return cards to the store. But, I think I will limit break blaster to just what I can get online.
If you got something free you think was above and beyond, please list it in the received free transaction.
Decided to wait until I get back, before starting the next break.
Sincerely,
Bob Belenzon
gwynn_fan