BSL 2019 Offseason #3: Rule 5 time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is up. No webpage this time around.

NO NEED TO EXPORT THIS SIM as teams will not be imported before the RULE 5 is takes place. If you export, you are wasting your time.

The Draft Pool is FINAL. You can find it in-game under the team menus. The draft will be held OFFLINE only. You must send a list via PM to slavlite of the players you wish to select (as well as how many of them if multiple are still available).

The draft list deadline is Noon on Wednesday Central time.

After the Rule 5, draft is complete, the sim will run of the to beginning of Winter Meetings, then pause so teams have a chance to submit FA offers during the meetings.

Trades can be posted, but they will not be processed until after the Rule 5 draft (to save the DFA issue we've had in the past).

Cory

My changes didn't go through, Steve Martin was supposed to be on my 40 man roster and he isn't.

My changes didn't go through, Steve Martin was supposed to be on my 40 man roster and he isn't.

I just verified that the export did in fact go through and was loaded 11/24/2018. Apparently you meant to make the move and accidentally did not.

Back