Bsl Minor League Overages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
There are a bunch of teams with too many players on their AA rosters.

Most of which seem to have exported, the following teams are showing a current export but are over their limits in AA:

Atlanta 36/35
Houston 36/35
LADodgers 37/35
LAA 37/35
NYY 37/35
San Diego 40/35
Toronto 36/35
Nationals 39/35

Pittsburgh is over and hasnt exported in a while
38/35

Please make these changes and re export or I will be forced to release the worst players that I see first from your minor league rosters until you are legal

I think the game is glitching on exports, because I didnt sim to the next day after the draft. So the game should allow me to sim with these overages, They will need to be fixed after the next sim though.

Yes, I think I am having an export problem due, to the game date not being different from the previous export. I may have to delay the sim one day, so I can advance the game date to 6/16/08 so people can reexport and have their changes reflected. Thats the only thing I can think of that is screwing this up

No, I think its an OOTP12 glitch about multiple exports for the same game date. I need to see if Cory has any info

I am showing AAA 25/25 and AA 35/35 and that was when I exported yesterday.

Steph

There are a bunch of teams with too many players on their AA rosters.

Most of which seem to have exported, the following teams are showing a current export but are over their limits in AA:

Atlanta 36/35
Houston 36/35
LADodgers 37/35
LAA 37/35
NYY 37/35
San Diego 40/35
Toronto 36/35
Nationals 39/35

Pittsburgh is over and hasnt exported in a while
38/35

Please make these changes and re export or I will be forced to release the worst players that I see first from your minor league rosters until you are legal

Something is wrong in the system somewhere. I made sure I had 7 open spots for the draft (5 AA and 2 AAA), when I got the sim for the draft, it said I had 42/35 and 26/25, so I cut 7 players from AA and 1 from AAA and uploaded the same night.Not sure what is happening, but I won't be able to access it until I get home from work about 7PM CST tonight

EDIT: I will re-export tonight after work, if it can't wait that long, let me know and you can dump a few of my guys until I'm down to the limit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back