BSL Owner Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
A few items to discuss.

1. Seattle is still looking for an owner.

2. Boston's owner (David Camp) has been replaced by his friend Larry (bluewatertrader). David is out of the country and may return down the line.

3. Balitmore and Chicago are having CPU issues, I am watching their teams as they get their problems resolved.

4. I haven't heard from San Diego or Milwaukee for awhile. Being that it is summer and a busy time for many people, I am sure they will pop in sooner than later.

5. I have removed James from the Giants. He has been MIA from the site and the league for a long time with no contact.

So as of now, the Mariners and Giants are looking for new owners.

Cory

wow, some surprises here. James was the guru at the beginning. sorry to see him out. Hopefully all is ok with him. I may have a guy I work with who is a huge fantasy player almost talked into joining. He would be a die hard if I can get him on board. He is a huge Cardinal fan so maybe we could boot Heath??? LOL. Thanks for all the hard work keeping this running Cory.

Well hopefully i can turn things around for the Redsox did i just say that ? i am huge Yankees fan so this is going to be quite odd
but it should be a lot of fun.I've been doing the uploads for a while now so i know how that works and some other stuff i learned.
Now i can become more involved in the league.

So if anyone wants to trade feel free to message me and hopefully we can get something going

Thanks,
Larry

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I do have a question On the OTTP 12 software when i click on the clipboard and the rosters for the
ML level AAA and AA open up i notice Overall and potential if a player has a 1 star potential does that
mean he will never achieve anything higher?

Last edited:
No, both potential and actual are fluid ratings. The potential rating is what their ceiling is if no improvement occurs. Right click player profile and click tge scouting report tab to see star history

No, both potential and actual are fluid ratings. The potential rating is what their ceiling is if no improvement occurs. Right click player profile and click tge scouting report tab to see star history

Thanks for the information i am currently going through each roster

Discovered the player salary link wow Mike Hill 9.9 mil he's totally falling apart i found out how to put a player on waivers pls someone pick him up i think he's a free agent after this year since he has no $$ for 2021

I am with Pat quite a few surprises. Welcome Larry. I am sure you will enjoy. The Red Sox were available when I joined too but I could not get myself to take them ;)