BSL Update: 2007 #10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Trading Deadline has passed

League File is ready for download

In Game date is 8/1/07

All trade deadline trades were processed except for the trade between the Rangers and the Mets which was invalid due to a player being on the DL

Next deadline for export is Thursday at 2:00 PM Central time.

Mets good to go.

Tight race for wild card looks like 4 teams within three games. Tied up with Cubbies and have a 3 game show down this sim.

White Sox exported and very happy will my future financial picture...that gary matthews jr contract is a killer

Braves downloaded and exported. Capped off my best month yet at 17-9 and held onto a 9 games lead with 2 months to go. Hoping the additions from the trade deadline don't disrupt the team.

Blue Jays exported...

Thrilled with my trade deadline pick-ups...
Orioles are still hanging with me and RedSox
had some nice additions that might give them
some help. But, still holding onto the best record
in the AL and hoping to roll into the playoffs..

Good luck to the contenders and everyone have fun!!

Blue Jays exported...

Thrilled with my trade deadline pick-ups...
Orioles are still hanging with me and RedSox
had some nice additions that might give them
some help. But, still holding onto the best record
in the AL and hoping to roll into the playoffs..

Good luck to the contenders and everyone have fun!!

I figure the Red Sox have 6 games against the Jays... all I need to do is keep the same W/L record when playing other teams and sweep the Jays FTW!

Lost Johan Santana for 10 months but actually doesn't bother me too much. He was my number 1 pick and makes 20 mill+, and was only signed for this season! I toyed with the idea of offering him a longer contract, that thought ended as soon as I saw he wanted 10 years:eek:

Arizona Downloaded and exported. Can't seem to catch Colorado. Still one game back. Also lost my top offensive player for the rest of the year looks like.

As it looks now, 5 teams in the National League fighting for four spots. I hope I am not the one left out........

Ron

Sorry about the website everyone, I am working on it now, Had some real life stuff to deal with last night and was unable to get it done, Website should be fully updated by about 2:pM today. It takes about an hour to juct create the files for upload, then it takes around 3 Hours to actuyally upload them all to the website.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.