BSL Update: 2007 #6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Draft is over, League file is ready.

In game date is 6/16/07

Wednesday at 5:00 PM central is export deadline.

Had one tiny mistake during the draft, so a trade will show between La Angels and Boston Red Sox

The Angels Drafted Niese,(ended up with LeBlanc) a few picks later Boston Selected LeBlanc via list, so I just swithced them via trade (it is the easiest way for me to have fixed that mistake)

Website will be updated sometime in the next 4 hours

Todays Sim

I will be running only 11 Days this sim, I guess I should have run them right after the draft but I was confuused exactly what I should do.

All trades will be entered at the end of this sim as usual including trades posted from prior to the draft as I would usually enter them 6/26/07 in game.

AS OF 12:30 PM Central time

Missing Exports from:
Oakland
Washington

Last edited:
Thanks for putting it all together... just looking ahead at the DFA situation, are you planning on doing a full 15-day sim, or are you looking at just doing an 11-day sim since you had to do a couple day to get to the draft?

I have a few things I would like to see play out, and then make some decisions on players I have DFA, so a 11-day (or it might be 12-day) sim would be better from my perspective.

- Chris

I only ran the sim up to the draft and accidentally the day of the draft.

Hindsight I probably should have the run the rest of the full sim. I would like to run a full 15 day tomorrow, to get back on track

I was unable to download the update from home, I will go to the library tomorrow and try it again.

I only ran the sim up to the draft and accidentally the day of the draft.

Hindsight I probably should have the run the rest of the full sim. I would like to run a full 15 day tomorrow, to get back on track

Are you going to run an additional 15 days or just complete the 15 days including the ones you ran to get to this point in the?

- Chris

Blue J's downloaded and exported...

Website is not updated..

Trade with the Indians has been corrected and ready to process.

I will just run the 11 days.

The Website is not updated, I had issues last night after I went to bedd, My laptop was frozen up this morning when I woke up.

I will try to get to the website today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back