BSL Update 2007 #7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is ready

Game date is 6/27/07

No major malfunctions this time. All trades have been entered That were made before the draft Sim and those made between the draft and today.

The next deadline for export/trades is 2:00 P.M. on Friday 5/9/12 ( sorry to shorten it up, but I need to get it done before Friday night)

The Next sim will take us thru the All Star Game. The AS Game is 7/10/07 In Game date and our next sim will put us at 7/11/07, Which means only 2 more sims until we hit the trading deadline.

On a personal note...........Roger Clemens just went down for another 2-3 Months! :( What a waste of 20.2 Million dollars, I wish he would just retire. Save me some dough.

However, Brandon Webb Signed a 4 year contract extension, days after telling me to up the offer or he would walk:confused:

Still, wasted draft pick, wasted money. Stupid Roger Clemens.

Even when HE was off the DL, he was 0-2 in like 4 or 5 starts. Worthless

Angels downloaded

Went 5-7 for the sim..still hanging on to 1st in the AL west.

And i do believe that Oliver Perez and his 8-0 record and his league leading 2.67 era should start the all-star game
of course i wouldn't count out John "Circus Solly" Higgins and his league leading 9 wins and 3.15 era either :D

Last edited:
Tried to move my DFA players but the game says I can't, because they have not cleared waivers... any suggestions on how to get around this?

What the heck. I ran the website upload over night and it was doing its thing, However the website is not updated for some reason. I will try again today

Braves exported, I am still somewhat surprised the success I have had this season with one of the lower payrolls in the game. Just hope it continues.

Tried to move my DFA players but the game says I can't, because they have not cleared waivers... any suggestions on how to get around this?

if you waived and DFA'd you have to wait until they are claimed or clear waivers before you can move them from DFA or release them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back