BSL Update:2007 Divisional Playoffs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is ready.

For those of you that Cannot wait:

NL:

Colorado swept NY Mets 3 games -0
Cincinnati 3 Games -2 over Atlanta

AL:
Detroit 3 Games - 2 over Baltimore
Texas 3 Games -2 over Toronto

Deadline for next export is TOMORROW 3/24/12 2 PM central

World Series Deadline will be Monday 3/26/12 at 2:pM as I will not have time to run a sim on Sunday.

Last edited:
Wow, the AL east got eliminated, didn't see that one coming.

Congrats to the teams playing for the pennant!

Todd

Congrats to the final four, while I am disapointed to eliminated atleast I took it to 5 games.

Yes, very surprising. I was hoping to give ATL a good series, but didn't think the odds were in my favor. My only hope was when I saw they had a 12-15 record in Sept. vs. my Sept. record of 19-8. Maybe they just ran out of gas? Timing is everything, I guess, but I still feel lucky to have pulled it out.

Last edited:
Ouch swept by Colorado. Well now I have another rival in the bsl! Good luck everyone the rest of the way and watch out the Mets will be back next year :)

Yes, very surprising. I was hoping to give ATL a good series, but didn't think the odds were in my favor. My only hope was when I saw they had a 12-15 record in Sept. vs. my Sept. record of 19-8. Maybe they just ran out of gas? Timing is everything, I guess, but I still feel lucky to have pulled it out.

Sept was not kind to us, I am just glad we didn't miss the playoffs as bad as it got.

Sheesh, can't believe I beat the Orioles--sorry Todd.

Question on this playoff roster stuff. I'm trying to add Randy Johnson to the playoff roster but can not seem to get him there. He is currently on the 15 day DL with zero DL time left and 3 injury days left, meaning I should be able to put him on the team and he could pitch for me by the third or fourth game depending on days off. I have space on the roster but when I try and drag him onto the playoff roster he does not "stick". Any help?

Sheesh, can't believe I beat the Orioles--sorry Todd.

Question on this playoff roster stuff. I'm trying to add Randy Johnson to the playoff roster but can not seem to get him there. He is currently on the 15 day DL with zero DL time left and 3 injury days left, meaning I should be able to put him on the team and he could pitch for me by the third or fourth game depending on days off. I have space on the roster but when I try and drag him onto the playoff roster he does not "stick". Any help?

I knew it would be close, I was just hoping to pull out a 3-2 based on my pitching. Mo Rivera has been killing me this year. I looked over your pitching and knew it would be tight.

Good luck with the Rangers!

Todd

After fianlly seeing the results of my 5 game series with Cincy, it was a tight series and ulitmately my bullpen blew the series for me. Good luck to the final 4.

exported and can't wait to see if elmer williams keeps it going...10 hrs after the 9/1 call-up...at least I didn't give the Braves the Series

Meliah, Add him to your Active (25 man roster first) Then You should be able to drag and drop him from the Active (25 Man roster) to the playoff Roster, LMK if that doesnt work, but it should.