BSL Update: 2007 World Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
LEAGUE FILE IS READY

Congrats to Colorado Rockies for winning the 2007 BSL 2.0 World Series, Colorado Started off losing the first 3 in the series, but then came back to win 4 in a row and take the Championship!

Congrats Pat.

Once I get the server stuff taken care of I will get a thread up with offseason info.

-Nick

Last edited:
Whoo, hoo. thanks everyone. Cant wait to see the details. I cant believe the cpu let me come back from a 3-0 deficit to win. Rangers had a huge come back story for the whole season. Congrats and thanks to everyone for the great league. Look forward to next season and all the new challenges and trades. Good luck to all. Pat

Congrats to the Rockies...for the first year with new software and owner's submitting the files, I think everything went pretty smoothly...thanks to Nick and Cory

Henry

I am not currently at home. I started an upload before I left. But it was not finished when we took off. I still need to move something on the server anyways so I will see what's up when I get home in about an hour.

Sorry for the delay. It is not an issue on my end though. It's a server issue for sure.

I am not currently at home. I started an upload before I left. But it was not finished when we took off. I still need to move something on the server anyways so I will see what's up when I get home in about an hour.

Sorry for the delay. It is not an issue on my end though. It's a server issue for sure.

We all know who won!!! That was the fun... Now comes the prep work
for next season!!! Thanks Nick...

I was just able to download the new file without a problem. Game date of 10/30/2007. Nick, let me know if you need me to do anything on my end, if you need me to call GoDaddy, etc.

Extremely excited to see a higher budget has been given to me by my owner for next season, means I can sign some of my guys I desperately want to keep. Also excited to see two of the scrubs the computer drafted for me (Gordon and Stairs) have decided to retire. Bring on the new season!

Steph