BSL Update: 2008 Regular Season #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is ready.

Game date is 4/25/08

Deadline for next sim is 6:00 PM on Sunday 4/22/12 ( I will be out of town part of this weekend, and whenever I get home I will run the sim, So it could be 9 or 10 PM central by the time I get the sim run and the league file ready)

Couple more ****** sims for the cubs and it will be time to drop a bomb on my team, hopefully things turn around.

Have tried to download league file twice and been unsuccessful. Has gotten to 32% both times and an hour later message comes up: "OOTP not responding". What's up??

Angels downloaded and exported

*Note to Gene if it goes to 32% and it says not responding do what i do minimize it and go do something else..in about half hour or so the file will
download if you stare it nothing will happen..sorta like watching water boil.

Can someone tell me Seattles record please?

Seattle is 8-15. In last place 5.0 games back.

Took 3 tries to finally get files downloaded. That 3rd try took 1½ hrs to finish just to see that Phillies had a 3-11 sim and settled comfortably in NL East cellar. So depressing!!!

The Dodgers, having received a good pep talk from the manager and is prepared for the up-coming sim that may change the face of the NL West for the remainder of the season, have exported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back