BSL Update: 2008 Regular Season #8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is ready.

Game Date is 7/15/08 I did not sim the All star game as there was a DFA stoppage

Deadline for next export is Monday at 2:00 PM Central

A few teams early in the sim had not taken care of their DFA people and these players had not been on waivers so there was no need for them to not have been moved. I was forced to make some releases.

This is your last sim to trade. So get em in before Monday at 2:00 if you are looking to move players.

Why I don't trade much. McCauley has 41 HR and 103 RBI at the All-Star break (don't trust my judgement).

Todd

Took back 1st place(1/2 game) still looks like a close race down the stretch, waiver pick up Robertson has fit in nicely.

+1 , and that is one big 1 !! In the same boat with McCauley Todd!

Don't think I'm complaining, Turner is doing pretty well. It really is getting to grasp how fast some players will rise or fall. It's actually got me even more drawn into the game.

Todd

Marlins exported... Just scratching our collective heads down in Miami as to what we're gonna do?!?! Blargh!!!

Don't think I'm complaining, Turner is doing pretty well. It really is getting to grasp how fast some players will rise or fall. It's actually got me even more drawn into the game.

Todd

No, I agree, I didnt see that coming. What a monster he turned into. LOL. The worst part is Matt gave me a choice of two minor league OFers, and of course I picked McCauley. ARGGGGHH , should have flipped the coin 2 out of 3.

Back