BSL Update: 2008 Spring Training

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is ready

EDIT: I screwed up the trade between the Bo Sox and the Cards, I will fix it before I run the next sim.

I stretched my sim date so in Game date is now 2/24/08 which will be the first day of Spring training.

Will get the website updated tonight

Spring Training starts 2/24/08 - you can carry up to 40 Players on your active roster for spring training

Export Deadline Saturday 4/14/12 at 2:00 PM Central time
Sim -2/24/08 to Spring 3/10/08

Export Deadline Monday 4/16/12 at 2:00 P.M. Central Time
Sim - 3/11/08 - 3/24/08 this will be the end of Spring Training

AT THIS POINT ALL TEAMS NEED TO EXPORT AND HAVE THEIR ACTIVE ROSTERS DOWN TO 25 MEN - IF you cannot export for this PM me your roster moves or I will be forced to do it for you

Export Deadline Wednesday 4/18/12 at 2:00 P.M. Central Time
OPENING DAY!
Sim 3/25/08-4/10/08

Last edited:
Remember, for spring the game auto-invites everyone from your 40-man secondary roster to your active roster...so don't be surpised when you see a lot of guys already in your ACTIVE. As long as you demote before opening day they will not be assigned a major league deal.

Rangers will be exported tonight however, I have a tradelist in the forum and would greatly appreciate if anybody could help me out with a financial snag..
Thanks
Chris

So wait, you can call up a guy from the minors and they will not be assigned a Major League contract? Or start his service time? I am thinking about calling up Kershaw. I just don't think he is ready for the big leagues yet, so if I call him up for spring training that won't affect his contract status at all?

Redsguy, for spring training yes.

On Monday when I run the last of Spring Training, I will stop the sim the day the last Spring games are played

At that point everyone needs to whittle down their rosters to 25 men, as long as guys go down that were specifically just called up for spring they will not generate a ML contract

Bringing up kershaw would place him on to 40 man roster, but as long as you send to minors at end of sprinf he will retain minor contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back