BSL Update: 2009 #11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is Ready

Game Date is 8/30/09

Export Deadline is Monday at 2:00 PM Central time.

Cubbies still holding on...

I will try and start a website upload before I leave town today, I may not have time, So I cannot promise I will get it started.

Padres are still hanging on. I do have a question. I took Mauer off the DL, he still has a week recovery left. If I set him back to my normal lineup, it won't start him until he's fully healed, right? even if he's #1 on the depth chart and listed in the starting lineup?

Padres are still hanging on. I do have a question. I took Mauer off the DL, he still has a week recovery left. If I set him back to my normal lineup, it won't start him until he's fully healed, right? even if he's #1 on the depth chart and listed in the starting lineup?

Correct, he will not play until he is fully healed, the computer will use the depth chart and start the backup...if no backup, computer will be who it deems best fit for the role.

The only time injured players play is if they are day to day, in which they take a percentage ratings hit for the duration of the injury.

It is good to handle it as you did, because we sim in 2 week periods. He will be healthy after one week and play the back half of the sim. If you left him on the DL, you would lose out on that week of play.

Sorry I was unable to start the website before I left so it won't be updated until tomorrow night.

Todd I can't answer that question until I am home and look at the dates in the software.

Update on the Blue Jays record, wild card, injuries..

Still is St.Louis and leaving in the morning.
Thanks for the info... Kendall

Just got home and am having Internet issues. There will not be a website update until after tomorrows sim. I am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back