BSL Update: 2009 #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is Ready

Game Date is 1/17/09

Deadline for export is Tomorrow, Friday 6/22/12 at 2:00 PM central time

Ha, There will be 3 More sims before spring training starts, Would love to push them out daily instead of every two days, but since its the weekend Id like to do todays sim, a sim tomorrow, and then a sim Monday to lead up to spring

Ha, There will be 3 More sims before spring training starts, Would love to push them out daily instead of every two days, but since its the weekend Id like to do todays sim, a sim tomorrow, and then a sim Monday to lead up to spring

+1.... Thanks Nick for us addicts that can't get enough!!! Hope
everything is getting better around your town.. I watched some of the
videos online, scary how fast it can happen.. Thanks again for the hard
work..

Half the city is a mess and half of Superior WI is a mess. SOme of the outlying cities are quite a mess as well, Moose Lake MN which is about 40 Miles south of here was completely blocked off yesterday and their High School was a good 12-36" under water yesterday depending on which part of the school you looked at.

I have lived here for 15 YEars and never seen anything even remotely close to this, and I have talked with people who have lived here 60 years and they have never seen anything like this. PRetty insane

It just doesnt seem possible for a city like duluth situated on high hills to be flooded, But close to 10" of rain ina 12 hour perios will probably do this to any city

Dodgers exported.

I hope once spring training begins, we'll have a 2-3 days between sims. Some things I want to do and won't have time to do it all in one day. I don't have any trouble with the program, but it does move along at a good slow pace, sometimes freezing up for a few minutes at a time.

Braves exported, glad to see you made it through the storm/flood ok.

Back