BSL Update: 2009 #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is ready

Game Date is 5/5/09

Deadline for exxport is Saturday 7/7/12 at 2:00 PM Central time

Had imports from every team but Pittsburgh. Still had a few teams with Players in DFA that had no time remaining. They were released due to me not be able to do anything with them without adjusting a teams active roster. Colorado cost you some money, another team also got tagged but I didnt write it down and cant remember who it was.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: If you have a player with no time remaining in DFA make sure to do something with them or I am forced too. Also if you have a player in DFA with less than 15 days left you need to tell me what you want done with that player or I will be forced into a decision, I will always attempt to do so without costing you money, but if my only option is to release a player I will do it.

On a different note....The Cubs are in 1st place....unheard of...probably just jinxed myself

Nick - always make sure to check the active roster for MLB players with options remaining before releasing too many guys.

Regarding rookie draft....I will be out of town Sunday through Tuesday, so the earlier I have a projected time, the better I can plan for it...I guess with the rookie list out, I will just start making up a list.

Top ten according to the software:
Jose Tabata LF
Will Rhymes 2b
Ike Davis 1b
Travis Wood SP
Jason Heyward RF
Mike Stanton RF
Pedro Alvarez 3B
Carlos Santana C
Austin Jackson CF
Logan Morrison LF

Nick - always make sure to check the active roster for MLB players with options remaining before releasing too many guys.

Regarding rookie draft....I will be out of town Sunday through Tuesday, so the earlier I have a projected time, the better I can plan for it...I guess with the rookie list out, I will just start making up a list.

I'll try and figure this all out at night as far as the draft goes.

In todays instances of players being released, They should have been moved prior to exporting, this wasnt a case of players having an off number of days left on DFA because of my the length of the previous sim. I dont always have a ton of time while I am running the sims to go thru players rosters and continually check for guys who have options...etc.

Rangers exported draft pool
Looks good I hope there's some quality left for the Rangers to pick from!!
1st place in the west!

very sad to see Will Rhymes ranked so high and Hell-Boy a MR... draft pool seems pretty slim after about the first 20...

League File is ready

Game Date is 5/5/09

Deadline for exxport is Saturday 7/7/12 at 2:00 PM Central time

Had imports from every team but Pittsburgh. Still had a few teams with Players in DFA that had no time remaining. They were released due to me not be able to do anything with them without adjusting a teams active roster. Colorado cost you some money, another team also got tagged but I didnt write it down and cant remember who it was.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: If you have a player with no time remaining in DFA make sure to do something with them or I am forced too. Also if you have a player in DFA with less than 15 days left you need to tell me what you want done with that player or I will be forced into a decision, I will always attempt to do so without costing you money, but if my only option is to release a player I will do it.

On a different note....The Cubs are in 1st place....unheard of...probably just jinxed myself

sorry Nick, I know I put Hawkins back on my 40 man and assigned him the the ML. Maybe my export did not go through. I knew he was out there. Thank goodness he was not a huge contract. I will double check my exports from now on. thanks Pat

Tigers are brutal so far. Did have an 18 inning marathon game, I won but looks like I managed only one extra base hit the entire game:eek:

Back